Convert: easyLanguage - page 3

Volex_4h Ea

Hi, in attach my last EA. It works on 4H time frame on GBP/USD cross with Alpari Database.

Please, help me to improve the performances and/or make strong optimization for use it on other crosses.

Thanks

Bolla

Files:

verry good

Your Equity curve from VolExExpert_V1

igorad:
Hi,

I've finished translate EL code to MT4.

Try to test and optimize this EA.

Igor

Hi Igor,

It is good to see you have helped Bolla to create am MQ4 EA from his EasyLanguage EA.

How did you get the euity curve from Metatrader platform? Their strategy tester is not good to perform back testing.

Thanks.

-Chan

VolExExpert_V1

gbolla:
Hi, in attach my last EA. It works on 4H time frame on GBP/USD cross with Alpari Database.

Please, help me to improve the performances and/or make strong optimization for use it on other crosses.

Thanks

Bolla

Mr. Bolla,

Thanks for the EA.

It is a very simple system. At the same time, it looks very profitable too! Thank you.

We should run it on Demo accounts and bring our experiences to this forum for further improvements on exits, scalling , money management and sop loss.

Bolla, your EA, "VOLEX_4H_LAST.MQ4" and Igorad's ES "VolExpert_v1.mq4" ,

I compared their inputs and I see some differences. Can you tell me which one we should be using so that we can all use same system and contribute for its improvement?

Thanks.

-Vivek

This VolEx EA has the simplicity and good potential. Are we traders not yet tired of breaking our heads on cumbersum systems? For a change, let us all wok together and try to make this simple system useful to us. We run this system (demo) and cintribute our experiences in this forum.

And, Bolla and Ingorad, would you two please stay with us and help us with your expertise? We appreicate it.

Also, if any of you there wants to join and share your experience in this nice EA, please express so.

-Vivek

PS: Bolla and Ingorad, we will ask you both many questions, if it is ok with you.

:: can you show some good back tests from this EA?
Chandra Sekhar:
This VolEx EA has the simplicity and good potential. Are we traders not yet tired of breaking our heads on cumbersum systems? For a change, let us all wok together and try to make this simple system useful to us. We run this system (demo) and cintribute our experiences in this forum.

And, Bolla and Ingorad, would you two please stay with us and help us with your expertise? We appreicate it.

Also, if any of you there wants to join and share your experience in this nice EA, please express so.

-Vivek

PS: Bolla and Ingorad, we will ask you both many questions, if it is ok with you.

Volex Sys

Bolla,

I have digested most part of your EA. It is very good.

At the begining when you posted the TS EasyLanguage version, you said he EA works with TF 30 and you tested it on EUR/USD.

At the end when you posted the MQ4 version you said it works on 4H TF on GBP/USD.

Does it mean we run this EA on 30-minute EUR/USD and on 4Hr GBP/USD?

Thanks,

-Vivek

:: this EA is giving "ordersend errors"

VOLEX_4H - GBOLLA's Volatility Expansion EA

IN10TION:
:: this EA is giving "ordersend errors"

Hi,

I installed GBolla's VOLEX_4H. I seems to be doing ok.

I am attaching screenshot of it.

I also need a help here. In the screenshot see order #3522669 and #3522671.

Can you tell me (by going through the code) why did I get those two SL exits? Interesting system!

-Vivek

Files:
volex_4h.doc  141 kb

G Bolla's VOLX_4H EA

gbolla:

Thanks

Bolla

Bolla, sure we would like to see this system is well-optimized for maximum returns.

We have posted a couple of questions observations and problems of the EA.

Will you please respond to those? Thank you.

The EA seems to be good, of course with some smart money management. Subscribers in the forum can contribute to this aspect of the EA once they learn how the EA works.

Without knowing what the EA does and what its inputs do, it is hard to contribute effectively for its optimization. So, can you please give us some explination about the trading philosophy of the EA itself and functions of all its inputs.

Thanks.

-Vivek

Reason: