Candlestick pattern recognition - page 5

Candlestick Pattern + email Alert?

Hello,

Can somebody add email alert that sends only one email when pattern formed? It already has alert function but i need proper working sendmail function. I tried to simply change from Alert to SendMail but it started to send me many emails per one formation.

Thanks

email

tkaboris:
Hello,

Can somebody add email alert that sends only one email when pattern formed? It already has alert function but i need proper working sendmail function. I tried to simply change from Alert to SendMail but it started to send me many emails per one formation.

Thanks

Try this i have added a few other inputs which may help and used Goggle to translate the text. I have used a shortened text for the chart for example

Three White Soldiers = 3WS

Three Inside Up = 3IU

Bull Harami = BLH

Bear Harami = BRH

and the full text verion for the Alerts & Email.

You can select Bullish / Bearish colors for the chart text

Alerts_ON turns ALL the Alerts ON/OFF

Email_Alert turns onlythe email ON/OFF

PopUP_Alert turns onlythe Popups ON/OFF

candlestick_pattern_indicator-email.mq4

NOTE: There is a zero divide issue in the original code of this indicator which i have not had time to sort out perhaps someone else can have a look at it.

Candlesticks patterns indicator

Hi!

I am new to forex, and I am looking for a indicator that shows candlesticks patterns....if that even exist?

And what are good indicators for new traders?

I found this on my computer. Enjoy.

Files:

thanks a lot but how do I install it on my mt4?

I tryd to add it in expert advisors, but when a try to drag it to the chart nothing happens what are I doing wrong?

I think you should put in under indicators instead of expert.

DinSubang:
I think you should put in under indicators instead of expert.

thanks

I'm working on this right now. It's probably going to be the best laid out Candle Recognition system for MT4 around.

Files:
mt4_cndrec.jpg  116 kb

i have the same problem with pattern recognition master V3.

the indicator is a godsend. i made this week so far 257 pips on EURUSD alone, however the problem is that zero devide bug.

it drives me nuts. it works great on 4 digit brokers. however when you turn on UseExtraDigit = true

you get the zero devide bug. i tried to fix it myself. however now i get much less signals then it did on 4 digit broker.

could someone please fix that bug. drive me nuts i am to stupid i cant fix it myself.

Reason: