Candlestick pattern recognition - page 6

should be easy

If you still have the problem, I think I could solve it, a divide-by-zero error is something usual and easy to find.

Edit: I didn't read your post first time to the end. I never agree when people think they are stupid. It is a natural thing to find some things difficult. Each one has his own abilities, a different set for each person.

tradestate:
i have the same problem with pattern recognition master V3.

the indicator is a godsend. i made this week so far 257 pips on EURUSD alone, however the problem is that zero devide bug.

it drives me nuts. it works great on 4 digit brokers. however when you turn on UseExtraDigit = true

you get the zero devide bug. i tried to fix it myself. however now i get much less signals then it did on 4 digit broker.

could someone please fix that bug. drive me nuts i am to stupid i cant fix it myself.

is there any one here that can porvide me the indicator that gives alert when there are full candlestick appears?

colorfull pattern

hello guyz, im looking for indi that color every different pattern so i can learn easily. tq

Hi RogerVF

RogerVF:
I'm working on this right now. It's probably going to be the best laid out Candle Recognition system for MT4 around.

i'm really interested in your version of the candle recognition system so please let me know if i could be able to download you system.

Thanks once again!!!

Oram

Good stuff but alot of the indicators that are on here don't cover alot of the patterns like dark cloud cover or pin bars.

Hi people,

I would like to add an EMA filter to Pattern Recognition Master indicator, so that bull signal patterns only appear below EMA only.

Can someone help?

I prefer ichimoku clouds instead of ma, you should give it a try

I have found the best bet is to use candlestick alerts and patterns with price action and supply and demand areas . Going with the underlying trend .

I dont get too hung up on indicators as they pretty much all lag behind the action , which means when you look at a chart at what happened in the past it all looks rosy , however when you trade indicators in real time its a totally different story.

Simple PA candlestick indicator wanted

hello,

i am looking for an indicator which can help me in my price action scalping strategy

in its simplest form it should just show me a value either in red color or green color

value 1 : analyze the latest 4 + the actual candlestick in counting the length of the upper candles (not the body) and add them together

value 2 : analyze the latest 4 + the actual in counting the length of the lower candles (not the body) and add them together

in the screenshot the upper candles of a to e are 18 + 2 (counting 5 digit micropip) = 20

in the screenshot the lower candles of a to e are 13 + 30 + 3 + 19 + 22 (5 digit micropip) = 87

show "bull power value" in upper corner = value2/value 1 (87/20 = 4,35) in green color

show "bear power value" in upper corner = value1/value 2 (20/87 = 0,23) in red color

thanks for any comments/help in case you know such an indicator or how to program it easily as i have not much knowledge of this

Files:
Reason: