HedgeHog System & EA - page 10

Boy this thread has been quiet lately? I was just wondering if people are trading it live or even in demo? Are they using any of the EA's?

I have been working with an alternative Martingale so we don't bet the farm by the fourth or fifth consecutive loss.

At any rate, enclosed are my may results for 2:00PM PST (Gmt-7) and 3:45pm PST. I have 2 tabs, one for 10TP 50SL and one for 5TP 50 SL. Martingale uses classic 7x increase for base HH, and 1, 2.5,7.5,22.5 for third trade.

Enjoy,

Graham

Files:

Thanks Graham.

It appears EURUSD is the most reliable pair.

Do you still think there is an advantage to trading multiple pairs

especially when one takes margin into the consideration?

Is the 3.45 PDT more reliable than the @pm PDT?

Are you trading live at this time? If you are what is your strategy

with regards to SL = 50 versus SL = 40

Thanks once again

aelimian:
Thanks Graham.

It appears EURUSD is the most reliable pair.

Do you still think there is an advantage to trading multiple pairs

especially when one takes margin into the consideration?

Is the 3.45 PDT more reliable than the @pm PDT?

Are you trading live at this time? If you are what is your strategy

with regards to SL = 50 versus SL = 40

Thanks once again

The EurUsd is by far the most reliable pair. The interesting thing about the 6 pairs, is they rarely have 2 consecutive losses. They generally only have 1 loss, then maybe the other side has a loss. This i have found especially true with the jpy pairs.

I find the 3:45 PDT to be more reliable for the EurUsd, but yet both timeframes are profitable. I am still working on modifications to the martingale to reduce losses as well as recoup losses better.

I have been trading live. I have found the 50S/L to work abit better, however you do risk more obviously.

I'll post more later when i have it.

Graham

Thank you very much.

Hi,

I have added 2 input data TimeLag and DaysInTrade. By default this values are 5 min and 2 days accordingly. Try to use EA with different Timelag 10,15,20... min. Small value of TimeLag can produce problems with opening of orders.

And question: Why EA open orders at 15:53 (Start=15), 16:53(16), 17:53(17) and so on? Is 53 min a magic time or what?

Igor

Files:

Hi Igor try this to solve the 53 .

Files:

igorad:
Hi,

I have added 2 input data TimeLag and DaysInTrade. By default this values are 5 min and 2 days accordingly. Try to use EA with different Timelag 10,15,20... min. Small value of TimeLag can produce problems with opening of orders.

And question: Why EA open orders at 15:53 (Start=15), 16:53(16), 17:53(17) and so on? Is 53 min a magic time or what?

Igor

I know when i was trying to get v1.1 working, i would play around with both the hour and minute settings. You are correct with the need possibly for using a timelag with multiple pairs (as there is an overload of transactions), however if you pick a pair like the EurUsd, you really only need 2 trades entered in.

Graham

Graham and everyone here

keep the good job - your every expression helps me

understand the forex better

Regards

Luke

Hi gkozlyk:

Below is my result for this 2 days(as your rules in your excel file):

(GMT 22:00)

Date lot Buy lot Sell lot 3rd

05-15-06 1 $100.00 3 $300.00 3 $660.00

05-16-06 1 $100.00 3 $300.00 3 $660.00

(GMT 0:00)

Date lot Buy lot Sell lot 3rd

05-15-06 2 -$1000.00 1 $100.00 1 -$400.00

05-16-06 3 $300.00 1 -$500.00 2 -$800.00

Is this result right?

gkozlyk:
...The interesting thing about the 6 pairs, is they rarely have 2 consecutive losses. They generally only have 1 loss, then maybe the other side has a loss. This i have found especially true with the jpy pairs...

Regarding the above, wouldn't it be interesting then to test the results with a doubling of the lots after each loss (on 1 side)? Did you do that already?

Reason: