Time out EA?

I have a idea for a EA but I have not seen any applications that would accomplish my goal. So here is the idea...

1. I would use fast and slow moving averages to initiate a buy or sell. (on M30 or 15)

2. take the profit after 15 pips (a moving average crossing in reverse would also indicate a sell)

3. this is where i run into trouble... i have the simple idea of having the EA time out after the profit taking for a period of time or candles, say 2h and the turn back on and have the EA asses whether the fast moving average is still above the slow and make a buy. (a MA reversal would override the time out and would buy into the reversal)

I want the system to be continuous (once the MA indicates a reversal the EA sells the previous position and buys into the current position). I have read tutorial that state you can't make more than one transaction in a candle. Would i fix that by having the the M30 chart be the indicator and the M5 initiate the buy?

Thanks for the help

"back on and have the EA asses"...a Freudian slip?

Pava,

That's hilarious... definitely a Freudian slip. I was close only one "s" off, but entirely different world of meanings.

travelbug:
Pava, That's hilarious... definitely a Freudian slip. I was close only one "s" off, but entirely different world of meanings.

I am trained by CIA to watch out for those things....espassially during interrogation....

Reason: