EA on remote servers ? - page 25

freeman2004:
My using VPS sometimes crashs and restarts, and I have added a registry code to auto start the MT4 terminal. I found that the VPS doesn't really login and do not auto start the progrm until I actually login in through the console. Anybody can help me to solve the problem?

Which VPS are you using? You should email their support people and get them to help you.

Id recommend commercial network services - very good customer supprt and inexpensive.

you need to setup EA

i want help you about your EA setup pm me mt4coder() g m ail com

does all the people using remote server, already got a SURE WIN EA "already" or just want to test EA on demo account, so it won't meddle with a non 24 hr home computer

I always have wonder how this remote interest really imply

Using VPS

Hello,

It is great if anyone can teach me how to use VPS for any EA or direct me to any tutorial for that purpose.

I know it is quite common but I never use VPS before as I only trade manually

Thanks in advance and happy trading!

p/s: I am using Windows 7

Just some links.

run many EAs (VPS, dedicated servers, etc): EA on remote servers; EA Hosting Service - Includes monitoring; How to on Linux ?; Too many MT4 platforms limitation!?!?; If you can help me with a setup for EA portfolio; Looking for VPS for EA.

How can I share files between my computer and VPS: read this small thread.

- Software to shutdown/reboot a VPS: Description and Link

newdigital:
Just some links.

run many EAs (VPS, dedicated servers, etc): EA on remote servers; EA Hosting Service - Includes monitoring; How to on Linux ?; Too many MT4 platforms limitation!?!?; If you can help me with a setup for EA portfolio; Looking for VPS for EA.

How can I share files between my computer and VPS: read this small thread.

- Software to shutdown/reboot a VPS: Description and Link

Thanks ND for the info link.

Will read it thru and comeback should I need other support.

Best Regards.

How to connect to the VPS on Mac OS X?

Hi. I have the issue. I bought new Apple laptop and don't know how to connect to my VPS. Honestly, It is simple one a Windows 7 - open an application and enter your IP and here we go. But is there such application on Mac? How to find it.

P.S Don't answer Google - I tried.

Thank in advance for answers and help.

Metatrader 4 VPS

Hi,

Anybody knows a good VPS for Metatrader? I'm looking for a good, but cheap one? Is it possible to use demo accounts on them?

I heard that some don't allow demo accounts.

Thank you very much for your help!

Best regards,

Daniel

hi i know a good one but you need to have account with them and deposit one time money or so

Reason: