How to trade with 'Trend Traffic'. - page 9

Shahzadfx:
Hi guys,

I am back again.

Set TT time on 240.

Set Fast EMA on 18 and slow on 28.

Follow the rules on picture.

You will see how much profitable it is. I have been damoing it a lot. With good money mgmt you will see it is pip monster.

If you follow the rules it will keep you from lot of whipsaw and it will avoid ranging market. I agree all indicators arelagging but if the indicator is capturing trend rightly then we can make lot of pips.

Please follow the rules, demo it and let me know what you guys feel about it. I need energy to keep up so please, please i need feedback a lot of feedback about how this is going.

Thank you,

SFX

Hi Shahzad

Welcome back! and thank you for sharing your System

It seems Interesting!

Maybe you could post your statement/result of your Trading Strategies?

and i'm with you, keep going man!

Thanks

TaXiRaN

Shahzadfx:
Another one.

I am using 30m chart, with LT 60.

SFX

Thank you TaxiRan,

My eur trade was negative, i closed it. However i made couple of pips in eurjpy almost 27 net negative is 3 pips for today.

Look at the picture and reason of trade and its closure.

Files:

missed

I missed it once again.

Any feedback.

Files:

Live

EURJPY, early trade.

Please i need comments.

Happy trading,

SFX

Files:
eurjpy19.gif  28 kb

Shahzadfx:
EURJPY, early trade.

Please i need comments.

Happy trading,

SFX

Nice trade...looks like it is still going. I would adjust the tp to .87, which is 4 pip under R1 (to ensure trade executes when price hits it).

Nicholishen:
Nice trade...looks like it is still going. I would adjust the tp to .87, which is 4 pip under R1 (to ensure trade executes when price hits it).

Thank you vey much NICK,

I didn't close the trade yet, eur is still strong, however, I am looking for this trade if ema break sustain i will go long here.

Files:

Shahzadfx:
Thank you vey much NICK, I didn't close the trade yet, eur is still strong, however, I am looking for this trade if ema break sustain i will go long here.

Great day today, TT gave me 90 demo pips. demo

I closed in eurjpy trade with +34 pips and my gbp trade hit the trigger and target made +56 pips almost, it bumped from the same point.

Thank you all and please give me any suggestions.

Regards,

SFX

There were lot of trade signals given by TT, however, that signals were very fast and on very big bar. In addition after close of that bar we had good resistances over there which created doubt in my mind i(should i follow the news or look at technical) i always find reasons for not to trade, i had doubts in mind thus i didn't get into. No trade is the best trade.

TnR.

SFX

new to thread

but always learning

shazhad an updated template would be awsome if you could.

from what i understand 1 hr time frame chart. any particular pairs you would suggest.

tradetimes would be euro open til midday new york on the majors?

also does this ind do any repainting?

Shahzadfx:
There were lot of trade signals given by TT, however, that signals were very fast and on very big bar. In addition after close of that bar we had good resistances over there which created doubt in my mind i(should i follow the news or look at technical) i always find reasons for not to trade, i had doubts in mind thus i didn't get into. No trade is the best trade.

TnR.

SFX

Shahzad thanks for the thread it looks good i started running this system aprt from many other systems i am learning and so far so good.

regards

EACAN

Reason: