Super Signals Indicator - page 13

increase:
The super signals saga continues, it will always get resurrected when the next unaware player 'finds it' then forgets it, then 3 more folk take their place in that same cycle

YAP, that's the life...

Super Signal EA

Hi all,

I got EA for this super signal indi. Tested 4 3 weeks in real acct...nice result. Sometimes, no loss in more than 80 trades in 2 days....using small TP (25pips). Want 2 share this wit u all guys,.....so dat can b tested together with u all.

add me... YM (lasen1974@yahoo.com)

regards.

lasen1974:
Hi all,

I got EA for this super signal indi. Tested 4 3 weeks in real acct...nice result. Sometimes, no loss in more than 80 trades in 2 days....using small TP (25pips). Want 2 share this wit u all guys,.....so dat can b tested together with u all.

regards.

hi lasen thats impressive results why dont u put on forum here for download i run many demos and uim sure most of traders visit this thread will download it

lasen1974:
Hi all,

regards.

Hi lasen, what TF do you have the EA running on?

Cheers

here is the EA I find a while ago, I did not tried.

seems like need super signal indicator for this ea to work. I do not know how to use it

Files:

Need Help

Hi all,

do you know if exist a version of the indicator super signals, that does not repaint the arrows.

I mean that i can even see ALL arrows when i changed TF or when i had closed the program.

Maybe someone can help me or can program it, so that i always can see the arrows.

Thank you very much.

Best Regards

Files:

forex-std:

Btw, I currently use this indi with DayImplus (thats right the ultimate in future predicting indicators), fast(5,3,3) stoch, bollinger(24) and daily pivots on the 1hour chart (using the 5min chart for entries).

If you don't know how to use DayImplus it is trully a waste of time on any chart. However, although it is far from accurate, it does have its uses on higher timeframes. I only use it to make a guess on how quickly the fast stoch will reach overbought/oversold levels. At the ob/os levels I look for a super signal and confirm this with bollinger band.

If you want to use this set up I would urge you to read everything you can find on bollinger bands and its relationship to price, as they are the important part to my set up.

Hi, I'm a newbie to forex.

Would you share it here along with screen shot.

Thanks

Supersignal

Its a very usefull and accurate indicator . There is never any price action above or below its occurrence. When changing time frame sometimes the arrows appear away from the bars by some considerable amount. The only remedy I have found is to delete it in the chart and reload it. This will place the arrows back into position. On the steep trend down the up arrows appear next to one another, similarly for an uptrend. This is why confirmation is neccessary. But his does not happen often.

JEANENRY:
Its a very usefull and accurate indicator . There is never any price action above or below its occurrence. When changing time frame sometimes the arrows appear away from the bars by some considerable amount. The only remedy I have found is to delete it in the chart and reload it. This will place the arrows back into position. On the steep trend down the up arrows appear next to one another, similarly for an uptrend. This is why confirmation is neccessary. But his does not happen often.

change Time Frame and back to current Time Frame would up date the arrow

super signal most of time do not reprint. but it do reprint... however, mostly not within few bars.

super signal with price

Hi, I have been searching for super signal indicator with high and low prices displayed next to the arrows, so that i can see the high to low pip range, can someone help on this? i am using RSI together with super signal to scalp at the 1M time frame. thanks!

Reason: