[Archive!] I'll write an advisor for FREE - page 3

Argonaut писал(а) >>

Is it possible to get in without queuing?

Yes, in my profile, my email address.

anatolyp wrote >>

I tried to write it myself, but for some reason the trailing stop does not work. I tried to write it myself, but for some reason the trailing stop does not work with open orders. I want it to move the price at a certain distance when I place a sell or a buy stop.

Read the manual, learn to program it is useful ;) Expert attached.

StatBars писал(а) >>

You can, in your profile email address.

Read the tutorial, learn how to program is useful ;) Expert attached.

Thanks, I will try it.

kvg31 писал(а) >>

I will write an advisor of any complexity. The main thing is to have a good idea. How you will use it I do not care: will sell - I do not mind (I will not ask for money).

P. S. If you need an indicator, you have to tell me the strategy in which you want to use it.

Please write an EA for this indicator! Daily Open-SR (Dosr)'.

Here is the task. You can change the time frame in the indicator to any!

I would like the EA to see it! I put pending orders for breakdown of support and resistance lines!

I would like to make it multi-currency! If the time-frame is D1, then the number of deals will be a mere fraction of a dozen!

bossvors писал(а) >>

Please, write an EA for this indicator! Daily Open-SR (Dosr)'.

The problem is this. I can change the time frame in the indicator to any!

I would like the EA to see it! I put pending orders for breakdown of support and resistance lines!

I would like to make it multicurrency if I open a D1 time frame!

I forgot . Zzzzzzzzz. :)

kvg31 >> :

I will write an advisor of any complexity. The main thing is to have a good idea. How you will use it I do not care: will sell - I do not mind (I will not ask for money).

P. S. If you need an indicator, you have to tell me about the strategy in which you want to use it.

Hello. Can you write an EA for the Williams Percent Range indicator ? Trading conditions : - breakdown of the level (-50) from the top to the bottom sell, from the bottom up buy. -Values of the indicator are taken from the period of the chart, on which the Expert Advisor works. External parameters for optimization: -take profit -stop loss -trailing stop -period of indicator WPR

I don't have a hundred hands, probably to my delight. If you don't mind waiting then email 31kvg@mail.ru. I'm not likely to be able to help everyone quickly. Eh if it wasn't for work...

sss1980 >> :

Hello. Can you write an EA for the Williams Percent Range indicator? Terms of trade: - Breakdown level (-50) from the top to the bottom sell, from the bottom up buy. -Values of the indicator are taken from the period of the chart, on which the Expert Advisor works. External parameters for optimization: -take profit -stop loss -trailing stop -period of indicator WPR

Send 31kvg@mail.ru. But don't push - I'm running out of time, in which order what to do decides the coin :)

Hi, did you forget about me?

Hi all, I downloaded the Dosr EA but I can't test it or attach it to a chart. Maybe someone knows what the problem is and if there are people who have worked with this EA? Please let me know.

I have never understood people who do work for free... They think they are altruists, but in reality they are Westlists, because they knock down the price and don't let others make money...

If you really want to be an altruist, you should just give away the money...

Reason: