Latest news in Elite and Advanced Elite sections - page 10

New indicators were posted in elite indicators section:

LabTrendZigZag_v1.3 version with Fibo Levels.

The whole story (of the development):

LabTrend:

- Fixed alert for labtrend1_v2 indicator.

- LabTrend indicators in LabTrend elite section; LabTrend1_v4, LabTrend2_v2 and LabTrend3_v2; template (labtrend_v12.tpl); LabTrend1_v4.1.

LabTrendZigZag_v1 indicator.

LabTrendZigZag_v1.1 version (calculation of cycle periods and distance between turning points).

LabTrendZigZag_v1.2 version (very improved version).

LabTrendZigZag_v1.3 version with Fibo Levels.PriceChannelZigZag_v2

New indicators were posted in elite indicators section:

LabTrendZigZag_v1.3 version with Fibo Levels.

The whole story (of the development):

LabTrend:

- Fixed alert for labtrend1_v2 indicator.

- LabTrend indicators in LabTrend elite section; LabTrend1_v4, LabTrend2_v2 and LabTrend3_v2; template (labtrend_v12.tpl); LabTrend1_v4.1.

LabTrendZigZag_v1 indicator.

LabTrendZigZag_v1.1 version (calculation of cycle periods and distance between turning points).

LabTrendZigZag_v1.2 version (very improved version).

LabTrendZigZag_v1.3 version with Fibo Levels.PriceChannelZigZag_v2

The other 3 indicators were posted/coded in elite indicators section based on the elite members request to code:

Fx Snipper's Ergodic CCI Trigger with alert

Fx Snipper's Ergodic CCI Trigger histo

Fx Snipper's Ergodic CCI Trigger histo bars

Fx Snipper's Ergodic CCI Trigger histo bars 2

Whole history:

FX Snipers Ergotic indicators with many versions including MTF and histogram bars: original thread.

Elite section versions:

- Fx Snipper's Ergodic CCI Trigger with alert is on this post.

- Fx Snipper's Ergodic CCI Trigger histo is on this post in Classical histo view.

- Fx Snipper's Ergodic CCI Trigger histo bars is on this post in Bars histo view: green when trigger bellow ergodic CCI, red when trigger above ergodic CCI, gray when (if) they are equal.

- Fx Snipper's Ergodic CCI Trigger histo bars 2 is on this post in Bars histo view: the slighly improved version of Fx Snipper's Ergodic CCI Trigger histo bars indicator.

--------------

I want to remind to elite members that they can receive whole the information about what was coded (to download) from this elite section thread:

What is new weekly in public and elite.

If you were out of the forum for some weeks so you can always go to this thread to receive information about what happened there.

Public members can visit my blog with same information:

Forex Trading - What is forex tsd new in public in elite everywhere

If you want to see all the blogs so go to this link Forex Trading - Blogs - currently there are 32 blogs incl my one.

--------------------

That's all news.

The other 3 indicators were posted/coded in elite indicators section based on the elite members request to code:

Fx Snipper's Ergodic CCI Trigger with alert

Fx Snipper's Ergodic CCI Trigger histo

Fx Snipper's Ergodic CCI Trigger histo bars

Fx Snipper's Ergodic CCI Trigger histo bars 2

Whole history:

FX Snipers Ergotic indicators with many versions including MTF and histogram bars: original thread.

Elite section versions:

- Fx Snipper's Ergodic CCI Trigger with alert is on this post.

- Fx Snipper's Ergodic CCI Trigger histo is on this post in Classical histo view.

- Fx Snipper's Ergodic CCI Trigger histo bars is on this post in Bars histo view: green when trigger bellow ergodic CCI, red when trigger above ergodic CCI, gray when (if) they are equal.

- Fx Snipper's Ergodic CCI Trigger histo bars 2 is on this post in Bars histo view: the slighly improved version of Fx Snipper's Ergodic CCI Trigger histo bars indicator.

--------------

I want to remind to elite members that they can receive whole the information about what was coded (to download) from this elite section thread:

What is new weekly in public and elite.

If you were out of the forum for some weeks so you can always go to this thread to receive information about what happened there.

Public members can visit my blog with same information:

Forex Trading - What is forex tsd new in public in elite everywhere

If you want to see all the blogs so go to this link Forex Trading - Blogs - currently there are 32 blogs incl my one.

--------------------

That's all news.

There were some questions so I want to explain here.

Advanced Elite section was started and ready for subscription.

Idea of this section came from long time ago.

This Advanced Elite section is not connected with normal elite section. It is completely different section with different subscription.

Trial period.

For now - it is impossible to download any file from Elite section as well as Advanced Elite section during the trial period. But trial members can unsubscribe from elite section before paying money. It was many questions about it and I want to confirm: if you subscribe as trial for elite section or advanced elite section - you can unsubscribe before paying if you want to unsubscribe. In this case you will not pay anything. But, sorry, trial members can not download anything. Just read the content only.

If you want to download any file as soon as possible, the best is to cancel your trial subscription and subscribe definitely to the section you want.

As any member can see about what is inside elite section and advanced elite section without paying money so I did not post the news from elite section/advanced elite section this week. Because everybody can see what the inside those sections are located and so on.

I will give more explanation this week about indicators and EAs coded/posted on this section.

For example - today Igorad posted very advanced scalper EA in advanced elite and I am forward testing it now. This scalper was created few months ago and forward testing with good results. Igorad improved it and posted.

It is news for today from advanced elite.

I will continue this week with news from elite section as I am usually doing it.

There were some questions so I want to explain here.

Advanced Elite section was started and ready for subscription.

Idea of this section came from long time ago.

This Advanced Elite section is not connected with normal elite section. It is completely different section with different subscription.

Trial period.

For now - it is impossible to download any file from Elite section as well as Advanced Elite section during the trial period. But trial members can unsubscribe from elite section before paying money. It was many questions about it and I want to confirm: if you subscribe as trial for elite section or advanced elite section - you can unsubscribe before paying if you want to unsubscribe. In this case you will not pay anything. But, sorry, trial members can not download anything. Just read the content only.

If you want to download any file as soon as possible, the best is to cancel your trial subscription and subscribe definitely to the section you want.

As any member can see about what is inside elite section and advanced elite section without paying money so I did not post the news from elite section/advanced elite section this week. Because everybody can see what the inside those sections are located and so on.

I will give more explanation this week about indicators and EAs coded/posted on this section.

For example - today Igorad posted very advanced scalper EA in advanced elite and I am forward testing it now. This scalper was created few months ago and forward testing with good results. Igorad improved it and posted.

It is news for today from advanced elite.

I will continue this week with news from elite section as I am usually doing it.

Elite section:

Some modification of Scalp_net EA was created:

Scalp_net_1.3.3_tf EA from bagoomba: EA, template and pre-set file.

Also:

Scalp_net 1.3 indicator was created - ScalpNetEvaluator. It is based on the code in the v1.3 EA. It essentially plots 4 bars- each corresponding to one of the entry criteria of the EA.

----------

Advance Elite section.

It is too many news. For example - Scalper of Igorad is performaing good.

That's all news.

Elite section:

Some modification of Scalp_net EA was created:

Scalp_net_1.3.3_tf EA from bagoomba: EA, template and pre-set file.

Also:

Scalp_net 1.3 indicator was created - ScalpNetEvaluator. It is based on the code in the v1.3 EA. It essentially plots 4 bars- each corresponding to one of the entry criteria of the EA.

----------

Advance Elite section.

It is too many news. For example - Scalper of Igorad is performaing good.

That's all news.

Advanced elite section.

Helweg / Stendahl value charts (from "Dynamic trading indicators" book):

- original thread;

- value chart indicator for Metatrader 5.

- value chart + mas indicator for Metatrader 5.

That's all news.

Advanced elite section.

Helweg / Stendahl value charts (from "Dynamic trading indicators" book):

- original thread;

- value chart indicator for Metatrader 5.

- value chart + mas indicator for Metatrader 5.

That's all news.

Reason: