Hello, use this....

I dont know what happens, but this expert take million in forex markets in daily charts... use it . this experts works in mt3

Files:
pedro.mql  4 kb

But it seems to work pretty good.

Hello,

I am always wary of the new members with 1 post and who say these things there. I attach you the strategytester this ea: D1/eurusd .

I am even more being wary especially when following reasons: the newbie gives a ea for nothing, without discussing it and especially, if it gives million why attach it in first post. And then also by looking at the results of this EA, he recalls me AIP which had this type of percentage but which appeared negative very very quickly. Business to be followed

Files:

Is a easy strategy... see the code... if you attach the file you will see a link to my website. try this... use it to scalper way. put s/l in 12 and t/p 15, change this parameters

GAP ----- 5

Max Trades----- 10

Reentrygap----- 1

tpis -------- 0

tstops------ 0

MM ------ 1

Start Year --- 1

and see what happens.

Did you backtest it with MetaTrader 3 Bruno? I think so, when it's written in the language for MT3.

How reliable are backtests with MT3? I think i once read they're not very good but i can't remember exactly.

Eric

Edit: Now i see thanks.

LOL

it's not strange, i can guarantee you i have no connection to pelele.

Seriously..

By the way this is not my first posting, but it's ok, be careful.

There were more than 2 people born in 1979 i guess

hello eric79,

yes I made the test directly on platform MT3, you attach the ea on a D1 diagram with eurusd and after you to click on the face of the ea in top on the right

JAJAJAJAJA . NO MEN... JAJAJAJAJA .

From what I ve have read, tests in MT4 for short time frames are simply useless.

For longer TF, if the backtest is bad, live is worse. If the backtest is good, live is bad most of the times.

Unless of course if the strategy isn t contained fully in the EA. But it s the EA that can be put to test, not the strategy that it attempts to capture.

Don t rely on what i say, that only what i remember from various posts so i might well be mistaken, plus it s about MT4 not MT3.

But how much did you make live from this EA? If not, what are its numbers when (paper or otherwise) forward tested?

Please don t mind the sceptic reactions, EAs are dropped like that every week or so. And as you may know, there s considerably less, to say the least, than one half decent EA a week.

Anyway, good luck to you.

Reason: