TrendstrenghtEMA - page 6

zandu:
Hi firedave, can you please explain the changes in the new ea thanks

Hi zandu, as requested, I only added money management and trailing stop feature. If you set TrailingStop parameter to any number greater than 0 (zero), the EA will trail any profit condition start from that number. The other one is money management feature, where the EA will increase the lot size according to your account grow. Hope this help

firedave:
Hi zandu, as requested, I only added money management and trailing stop feature. If you set TrailingStop parameter to any number greater than 0 (zero), the EA will trail any profit condition start from that number. The other one is money management feature, where the EA will increase the lot size according to your account grow. Hope this help

Great work Fire... and clean code as usual...

Cheers,

How many people are testing or planing to forward test the new version EA (or even the old one)? Would be nice to compare our trades...

Anyway, I was testing this EA (old version)on 7 pairs. Since this morning I am testing on 13 pairs (more or less) and on 4 different brokers: North finance, Alpari, MIG and fibogroup. TP=20 Sl=40 H1

Sada

TrentstrengthEMA and Momentum

I just compare between TrenstregthEMA and Momentum, and i modified some EA i got from coders guru ( the master ), i hope coders guru or firedave can put MM, to make it profitable.

Files:

Great to see new versions of the EA, i tried today the M30 setting but it gives bad results, i think we should focus on M60 timeframe as it is the most reliable.

From tomorrow i will start testing the M60 on all pairs I have.

Jacoba have you made any backtests of your filtered version of TrendstrenghtEMA ??

I think we should forward test the EA version improved by firedave

as it has those two very usefull features which Pengie version don't have.

Great work Firedave !

jacoba:
I just compare between TrenstregthEMA and Momentum, and i modified some EA i got from coders guru ( the master ), i hope coders guru or firedave can put MM, to make it profitable.

Hi jacoba, I'm already attached the money management feature, but I saw your EA is purely 100% base on standard momentum indicator. Is it right ? Do you like to open seperate thread to discuss further development of your EA since I think this one discussing TrendStrengthEMA ? Hope this help

Another Good Week with this EA

Thanks to everyone for helping & sharing here with this EA. It had another great week for me. Out of 6 lost trades, 4 were on the 30 min time frame, it did better on the 60 min chart. I am trying it on 4 hour this week to compare.

Thanks Firedave, I have started testing your amended one with MM. I think I will stop the 30 min one all together, and also delete the audusd, it always seems to give a negative result with trendstrendgthema.ea.

I am hoping for a 3rd week with positive results. Good trading to you all!

firedave:
Hi jacoba, I'm already attached the money management feature, but I saw your EA is purely 100% base on standard momentum indicator. Is it right ? Do you like to open seperate thread to discuss further development of your EA since I think this one discussing TrendStrengthEMA ? Hope this help

Hi firedave, i will open a seperate thread to discuss with the EA, my idea is just to show, and maybe the momentum can make the TrendStrenghtEMA more profitable.Your EA with MM is great !

Hi braindancer the EA is purely on momentum indicator.

Thank's Guy's

Have a nice profit

Great Maralust I'm happy that my indicator and New improved versions of EA created by Pengie and firedave gave you profits.

I don't know if you already have firedave version, if not download it immediately .

As for 30M timeframe I suggest we give up this one, I also tried this timeframe and it gave me losses, bigger timeframe, less noise, better results, more money

I'm running demo for over 10H on H1 with

EurUSD

UsdChf

4xJen (usd,eur,gbp,aus)

usdCad

AudUsD

As for now I have one trade opened on EurJpy with 30 pips profit

edit: 35 pips

And that is good, at the end of the week I will share results.

I think the EA is becoming more and more powerfull.

I agree with firedave, jacoba you should start another thread.

We must focus clearly on TrendstrenghtEMA, we now know that it eliminates noise quite good, and even the data release makes little harm to opened trades, and that was the whole idea behind creating this indicator.

Ok I wish you profitable trades today.

Greets, and keep on the great job !

Braindancer:
Great Maralust I'm happy that my indicator and New improved versions of EA created by Pengie and firedave gave you profits.

I don't know if you already have firedave version, if not download it immediately .

As for 30M timeframe I suggest we give up this one, I also tried this timeframe and it gave me losses, bigger timeframe, less noise, better results, more money

I'm running demo for over 10H on H1 with

EurUSD

UsdChf

4xJen (usd,eur,gbp,aus)

usdCad

AudUsD

As for now I have one trade opened on EurJpy with 30 pips profit

edit: 35 pips

And that is good, at the end of the week I will share results.

I think the EA is becoming more and more powerfull.

I agree with firedave, jacoba you should start another thread.

We must focus clearly on TrendstrenghtEMA, we now know that it eliminates noise quite good, and even the data release makes little harm to opened trades, and that was the whole idea behind creating this indicator.

Ok I wish you profitable trades today.

Greets, and keep on the great job !

Hi braindancer,

What currency pairs are 4xjen (usd,eur,gbp,aus)?

Furthermore, could you please attach a preset (set file) in zip format of your settings for the new EA of firedave? (or you could specify what is your TP; SL; and trail stop for the pairs you mention)

Which broker are you using?

I have some platforms idle right now, and I would like to have the same settings as you for comparison later on.

Thank you

Sada

Reason: