Profit Generator EA results - page 18

It's suddently so quiet around here.

Some people might think that PG is a loosing EA. Well maybe so, but I have a different opinion.

To make my point here is the result from version 2.6 for 27 days of testing....911 pips...not bah eh?

sada

sadaloma:

Some people might think that PG is a loosing EA. Well maybe so, but I have a different opinion.

To make my point here is the result from version 2.6 for 27 days of testing....911 pips...not bah eh?

sada

Well sada great results, looks like backtest, , What TF, setting and broker you used. I think older version of PG is better then newer. Newer version has become more complicated and I noticed it open multiple trade also.

Anyhow nice results.

sadaloma:

sada

Hi sada

Very nice! What settings were you using please? also see www.thehobbystop.com and go down to "original P-gen" results...

marlin

laserjet:
Well sada great results, looks like backtest, , What TF, setting and broker you used. I think older version of PG is better then newer. Newer version has become more complicated and I noticed it open multiple trade also. Anyhow nice results.

Broker is MIG, TF is H1, for settings please use SET file in zip attached.

Anyway, I have also attached the statement on the same settings but tested on alpari broker platform...849 pips.

Sada

sadaloma:

Anyway, I have also attached the statement on the same settings but tested on alpari broker platform...849 pips.

Sada

Hi SADALOMA

can you please post the PG EA your are testing....Can not find this version anywhere

Thanks

Babar

sadaloma:

Sada

Sada I notieced on your statement for Euro all trades on 15:00 were losser also tades between 15:00-17:00 were mostly losser.

babarmughal:
Hi SADALOMA

can you please post the PG EA your are testing....Can not find this version anywhere

Thanks

Babar

here it is

Files:

marlintrdg:
Hi sada

Very nice! What settings were you using please? also see www.thehobbystop.com and go down to "original P-gen" results...

marlin

What is this original P-gen version?

maniek:

I'm going to PM you, holyguy7 wanted to keep the number of versions on the forum to the latest one to stay focused. See earlier post.

maniek:

Here is the original version of PG from the man himself.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173795/page6

Reason: