TrendstrenghtEMA

I think we all hate those guys who post on our forum, attaching pictures of "mysterious indicator" and telling everyone I made 5000 pips a month using it.

We don't like those guys because when someone ask them to share their tool, they never respond as if they were the creators of those indicators trying to sell them for money, while they surely just downloaded it from another forum.

Anyway, here is my version of Trendstrenght, I modified it to be less choppy,

and give better results. Hope you like it .

and the indicator

trendstrenghtema.mq4

Files:

Braindancer:
I think we all hate those guys who post on our forum, attaching pictures of "mysterious indicator" and telling everyone I made 5000 pips a month using it.

We don't like those guys because when someone ask them to share their tool, they never respond as if they were the creators of those indicators trying to sell them for money, while they surely just downloaded it from another forum.

and the indicator

Thanks man! Here's a nice guy!

Braindancer:

and the indicator

hi

thanks for sharing.the system and indicator seem very simple and profitable but i have some questions

1-how long do test the indicator and it's signals

2-entry rule is shown in the attached pics but would u clarify what is your exact exit rule.

3-what is your pereferable pairs for trading wjith the indicator.

4-as i saw in your pics u tarde in H1 time frame whith the indicator.so the indicatore must be good in the H1.am i right?

thanks

Thank u very much.

god bless you

thx brain dance god bless you

and yes you are rgiht about hte guys earn millioons and they think they are genuis

just crazy minds

thx

nice job!

i will also say thanks

Hi all

I'm glad you like my version.

Anyway Kamyar asked a few question so I would like to answer

1. I didn't test it so far, I created it, and gave it to you, awaiting your opinion on that matter, as far as I know the community is the best tester system ever created

2. Second question is in the same manner, You have to find out by yourself what suits you best, good exit signal would be the reversal system, changing the postion from short to long according to given signals, but again I'm sure you'll test it and we can find diffrent way, maybe better

3. As far as I know it suits almost every cross, of course if the pair likes to trend for a long time, the indicator will give better results on that pair, because it's not an oscillator, it's a trend following indicator

4.Yep h1 is the best timeframe for it, I recommend

Greets !!

Hi Braindancer,

thanks for the wonderful indicator. I have made an EA based on it. I have tested it using EURUSD H1. If SL and TP is set to 0, EA will close order when the histogram reverses and open another one. For this month, this setting is good. However, backtesting from 1 Jan 2005 seems to suggest it might be better to use a TP.

Files:

Hi

I have not yet attached EA to Chart.

Is there facility to enter TP and SL.

I donot does it has feature like: once a trade is closed by TP or SL. next trade sgouls not open in same direction, next trade should be opned in opposite direction of first trade when conditions meet. if this feature is not than i think we shuold have it.

You can enter TP and SL at the properties page. And yes, trades will open in the opposite direction.

Great pengie

I'll check your EA right away, and share my opinion

Good job, looking forward for TrendstrenghtEMA indicator and EA improvements

Reason: