Dynamic RSI !!!! - page 5

Moving average of RSI

Hi Wolfe

Many thanks for this.........this is superb for Trading individual Charts !

I will try to utilise the formula for MAofRSI to create the Grid version across multi TF's and pairs

thanks again !

Neil

dynamic zone rsi

Here is the dynamic zone rsi indicator.

Files:

trade081:
Here is the dynamic zone rsi indicator.

Thanks.

Sorry, it's for LOWPHAT

Hi,

Lowphat, can you tell me the name of that your indicator that look like infinite sign or slide(8) or oo, showing at pin bars or hammer. I really like it

I will be very grateful if you can share this with me. Thanks in advance.

"IF YOU GIVE A MAN A FISH - HE WILL HAVE A SINGLE MEAL. IF YOU TEACH HIM HOW TO FISH - HE WILL EAT ALL HIS LIFE"

Fx Referee:
Hi,

Lowphat, can you tell me the name of that your indicator that look like infinite sign or slide(8) or oo, showing at pin bars or hammer. I really like it

I will be very grateful if you can share this with me. Thanks in advance.

"IF YOU GIVE A MAN A FISH - HE WILL HAVE A SINGLE MEAL. IF YOU TEACH HIM HOW TO FISH - HE WILL EAT ALL HIS LIFE"

Hi,

Lowphat already posted that indicator on 1st page of this thread. It is called phat_zigzag. But anyway i have found an error inside the code when i compile the indicator. So i attach here again after fixed the error.

Files:

Hi all,

Can someone please help me out with this Phat zigzag indicator because the one i saw on the first page is all programming and also the one Matfx posted is all programming too. I'm not a programmer, but i need the attach one. Thanks in advance.

Dynamic_Zone_Rsi.mq4

Hello,

I'm trying to find the .mq4 of the indicator: dynamic_zone_rsi (note the underscores, because there are indicators with similar names). I have the .exe file (attached).

I also have the .mq4 file of a very similar indicator (DynamicZoneRSI) but this one has a small problem...the MA on the rsi sometimes just disappears. Can anyone fix that (attached)?

Thanks

FxM

Files:

Alexey Baranov:
Has tried instead of RSI to insert IND Inverse.

HI Alexey ,

this is indicators is good but i see if change the rsi period on the chart the white rsi period keep in anyway the same setting .

so if set 14 or 21 the line not change on the chart ?

just to only change the ema and BB but not the RSI period for this indicator ?

is it possible to add this option also to change RSI period ?

thanks ,

if kindly anyone here can do something like this

cheers

David.

Dynamic RSI ...

These 2 belong here (due to their nature). Found the formula for calculating the basic version on the net and kind of liked it how it is done, so here it is ...

First of all a bit about what it is doing : some "dynamic" versions add bands to rsi in order to make RSI more responsive. This one is starting a from another point : it is modifying RSI values instead to do the same goal. In theory, the longer the Smooth1 parameter is the closer the RSI value should be compared to the "classical" RSI. Here is a comparison of a classical version and this one with same RSI periods

Also, attaching a version that uses "dynamic" levels too (instead of using fixed levels it is calculating deviation of the RSI and uses those values for levels) That way, the levels are adjusting themselves to periods of fast changes too

Reason: