Dynamic RSI !!!! - page 7

bearNbull:

can anyone put zigzag to rsi bollinger band (same rsi channel by MLaden)

attached file

thank you

bearNbull

The principle of how those two indicators work is very different.

The "channel" version marks highs and lows as a potential points for reversals, while the bollinger bands version should usually be used in a a bands breakout mode. I think that adding zigzag to an indicator that looks for breakouts could cause wrong usage of the indicator

thank you MLaden,,, but i really appreciate if the zigzag can be put to RSI bollinger, I really love this indicator, I can use RSI bollinger for breakout, spot the reversal, spot the divergence, the ZZ separate window and chart gave different point of view of reversal point,

a lot of thank for your opinion,,,

Can anyone please change color slope on this RSI? I mean like red color for down slope, green for up slope and white color when flat. Please.. please :))

dfnl2:
Can anyone please change color slope on this RSI? I mean like red color for down slope, green for up slope and white color when flat. Please.. please :))
That indicator is almost always having flat phase, and that would not be good

hi mladen.. I would like to use 2 or 3 RSI period therefore.. Can you please do it? :)

dfnl2:
hi mladen.. I would like to use 2 or 3 RSI period therefore.. Can you please do it? :)
Why don't you use 2-3 instances?
Reason: