Dynamic RSI !!!! - page 4

hi

antone:
can someone post the code for RSI and MA in one window?

a code i can use to give signal? i don't need something that can draw..

something like an use that when MA and RSI cross a sound is made.. or an object is created..

please help.. i am learning to code..

open your MT4 ...click navigator menu...then just drag an drop your indicators into same window....

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Inspired by the Dynamic Zone RSI, I modified it to use Stoch instead. You make your own rule to trade.

In the top 4 windows:

Lime line = Stoch(14,3,3)

Blue line = EMA(5)

Red line = median line of the Bollinger Band(18) or SMA(18)

Use it together with Bollinger Squeeze v. 8. Blue histogram means it's squeezing; do not trade. Red histogram means it's in a downtrend. Green histogram means it's in an uptrend.

Alexey Baranov:
A Strong signal when output "Dynamic Zone RSI" from BB occurs both on H1 and on M30.

inspired by Dynamic Zon Stoh, I could only ask Banzai to make next logical step - DynoZoRS I-MTF...

Thanks Banz. This Dynamic Stoch is much more useful than your normal mt4 stoch.

RSI_SelfAdjustRSI_v1.0_[FX5].mq4 rsi & flat bands

I think too many indicators, How if one of them give different signal ?

Dynamic RSI & Trigger

Can someone add a trigger to this indicator - an ema would do. Perferably one with a variable length.

Tks

banzai:

For some reasons the indicator in post #29 doesn't have the EMA and the median line of the Bollinger Band (top picture), so I modified it to add them in (bottom picture). Post #1 doesn't have the mql4 code.

20080806 update DZ RSI post 32 (https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173787/page3)

Moving average of RSI

Hi Everyone,

excuse this late post on what was a concluded subject but I am trying to get the EA code of above to create a Grid style Matrix (TF's across top and Curr pair/Indices etc down the left hand side)

I can generate this indicator easily on any individual chart by dragging the MA indicator onto an RSI indicator and then resetting it to use "previous indicator" as the reference point - but what is the "clean" formula ?

Also if the MA of an RSI is actually already available/known as another

indicator please enlighten me as my knowledge is limited !

Any help gratefully appreciated

NVP

NVP:
Hi Everyone,

excuse this late post on what was a concluded subject but I am trying to get the EA code of above to create a Grid style Matrix (TF's across top and Curr pair/Indices etc down the left hand side)

I can generate this indicator easily on any individual chart by dragging the MA indicator onto an RSI indicator and then resetting it to use "previous indicator" as the reference point - but what is the "clean" formula ?

Also if the MA of an RSI is actually already available/known as another

indicator please enlighten me as my knowledge is limited !

Any help gratefully appreciated

NVP

Here you go. I made this one. I'm sure there are others floating around that might be even better.

Enjoy!

Files:
2ma_rsi.mq4  3 kb
Reason: