Dynamic RSI !!!! - page 6

Alexey Baranov:
A bond "IND Iverse" + "Dynamic Zone RSI" I use for the connection to the trend. For example there were today already 2 signals for the connection to the trend on USD/CHF and EUR/JPY, but these were weak signals. Strong signal when output "Dynamic Zone RSI" from BB occurs both on H1 and on M30.

What is this MA with the yellow and blue dots on it ? I know I have it on my PC but can't remember the name. Is it a step MA ? Thanks.

Files:
xz.gif  23 kb

airquest:
What is this MA with the yellow and blue dots on it ? I know I have it on my PC but can't remember the name. Is it a step MA ? Thanks.

Don't think its a step ma, but have seen Ama like that.

RSI with 3 TF : H4 , Daily , Weekly

Files:
eu_rsi.jpg  106 kb

Hello,

I am in deep trouble but especially with the Dynamic Zone RSI. I just started getting used to it and actually found it incredibly effective for my trading approach (basically I like to follow trends) then build 600+ came and messed up what looked like an extremely promising indicator (used along with Mladen's T3 stochastic). This is is a cry out for help as I have no experience or knowledge whatsoever coding indies. Can anyone be so kind as to point me to where I might find the Dynamic Zone RSI as originally coded and that works 100% as it did before build 600+ on MT4? That is it displays the band etc. I shall be most appreciative for such kindness as I am actually quite desperate at this point. Thanks in advance.

Darkdoji:
Hello, I am in deep trouble but especially with the Dynamic Zone RSI. I just started getting used to it and actually found it incredibly effective for my trading approach (basically I like to follow trends) then build 600+ came and messed up what looked like an extremely promising indicator (used along with Mladen's T3 stochastic). This is is a cry out for help as I have no experience or knowledge whatsoever coding indies. Can anyone be so kind as to point me to where I might find the Dynamic Zone RSI as originally coded and that works 100% as it did before build 600+ on MT4? That is it displays the band etc. I shall be most appreciative for such kindness as I am actually quite desperate at this point. Thanks in advance.

That seems to be one more "present" from new metatrader (no run time error at all)

Anyway, use this one (code is completely different, results are the same). It is using different name (since it is in fact a rsi with Bollinger bands added to it) and I did not want to make a confusion between this one and the one that is using dynamic zones (which are a complete different story from Bollinger bands). Also, in this one you can adjust the width of the bands

Files:

mladen:
That seems to be one more "present" from new metatrader (no run time error at all) Anyway, use this one (code is completely different, results are the same). It is using different name (since it is in fact a rsi with Bollinger bands added to it) and I did not want to make a confusion between this one and the one that is using dynamic zones (which are a complete different story from Bollinger bands). Also, in this one you can adjust the width of the bands

Can a central line of Bollinger bands be added too?

mladen:
That seems to be one more "present" from new metatrader (no run time error at all) Anyway, use this one (code is completely different, results are the same). It is using different name (since it is in fact a rsi with Bollinger bands added to it) and I did not want to make a confusion between this one and the one that is using dynamic zones (which are a complete different story from Bollinger bands). Also, in this one you can adjust the width of the bands

Much obliged sir, very much obliged.

sebastianK:
Can a central line of Bollinger bands be added too?

Here you go

Happy trading

mladen:
Here you go Happy trading

Thank you .

can anyone put zigzag to rsi bollinger band (same rsi channel by MLaden)

attached file

thank you

Reason: