Dynamic RSI !!!! - page 2

lowphat:
funny i made one just like that about a week ago but used 8 ma and i have 2 rsi's plotted in the window instead of one. per on them is 14 and a 50. my rsi is on the bottom btw. I like the colors on dynam better than mine. i will prolly change my colors simular to it

Kindly share your Phatt-REI with me. Thanks in anticiption.

lowphat:
they are a work in progress which means they are not finished but i guess i can upload them in there current state.

the top bottem is just a zigzag which can auto correct its current entry at any time. if it thinks there is a better place it will move its mark just like regular zigzag so u cannot entry soley based on the mark. also unless you are using the marks for breakout of previous highs and lows its pretty much useless when its trending hard. more than anything i use it as a nice way to see the previous highs and lows and i just made it cuz its easyer on my eyes than the regular zigzag.

REI is an indicator based on some of tom demark's stuff. it was discussed HERE I also modified that so i could read it better. white is neutral which can be set how big u want your neutral zone on the indicator. if it is trending hard lets say its a very strong buy trend i will consider any 0 line down dip an early to current signal for possible entry or re-entry.

thx for the PDF nnjeim i will have to check that out

Sorry, Lowphat, I found them. Apologies!!

There is some thread also about this Dynamic RSI here.

Hi Lowphat

Thank you for indicators.

But I can see that REI (not working properlly) posted by you is different from the one on your chart.

Best Regards

Aviar

lowphat:
Mods/Admins you want to move questions not related to dynamicrsi to a new thread

This thread is of 2 pages only. Nothing to move. But let me know If i need to move something.

Has tried instead of RSI to insert IND Inverse.

ind inverse and dynamic RSI in breakouts

hi alexey,

based on yesterday's euros outbreak, ind inverse plotted the lines contained within the bolinger bands while the dynamic RSI plotted the outbreak outside the lower band. personaly i prefer the dynamic zone indicator.

One other question:

how can one anticipate the outbreak by knowing:

- the intensity of the breakout?

- the direction ?

- by differentiating a false breakout from real ones?

Does have anyone the proper indicator for that?

thanks

I use together and " IND Inverse " and " Dynamic Zone RSI ".

As to yesterday's movement in my opinion it was unpredictable is happens not for technical reasons which are complex for predicting.

Therefore I was not upset

Alert for Ind_Inv+BB

Alexey Baranov:
I use together and " IND Inverse " and " Dynamic Zone RSI ".

As to yesterday's movement in my opinion it was unpredictable is happens not for technical reasons which are complex for predicting.

Therefore I was not upset

Hi Alexey,

Your Ind_Inv_BB_Ema is good, I am still trying and learning to use it as you suggested. Appreciate your willingness to share. Thanks.

Do you have any alert for it?

Or, could you make it pls? It would be great with an alert so you don't have to wait for the Ind_Inv with BB cross.

Once again thanks.

Ben

A bond "IND Iverse" + "Dynamic Zone RSI" I use for the connection to the trend. For example there were today already 2 signals for the connection to the trend on USD/CHF and EUR/JPY, but these were weak signals.

Strong signal when output "Dynamic Zone RSI" from BB occurs both on H1 and on M30.

Files:
xz_11.gif  19 kb
xz1_2.gif  19 kb
Reason: