Ichimoku Alert - page 5

Ichimoku Alert Coding Revision Request

Hi Guys and Girls

Although still a noob to trading and to Ichimuko trading specifically I have developed a keen interest therein.

I was wondering if you guys could assist with the following pertaining to the Ichi Alert buy/sell signals :

1. Will it be possible to code the indicator not to alert a buy or sell entry (Red/Blue cross) until the price has either risen or dropped about 15-20 pips below or above the kumo?

2. Another alert again when the price crosses over the Kijun Sen?

The reason for this is the following:

I have found that Ichimuko sometimes gives you short signals above and long signals below the Kumo Cloud hence I wait for the price to break 15-20 pips either way before entering. I also found that once in a trade, I achieve better profits when I exit as the price crossed the Kijun Sen rather than waiting for the Kijun and Tekan to cross...

Hope I am making sense..

Ichimoku cross email alert and kumo breakout alert

Can anybody help me with this?

I want to have an email alert when the ts cross ks. email alert should be send after the candle closes

I want to have an email alert when the prices breakouts through the Kumo and the candle closes above/below the kumo after breakout.

please help me with this ...I tried the other ichimoku thread indicator and it didnt work

thanks so much in advance for all the help

Can anybody please kindly make a little modification on the alert indi?

I would like it to draw a little up or down arrow when kijun crosses tenkan.

Could anybody help me in this?

Thank you very much!

Snowski:
Update: indicator now also has email alert capabilities (all alerts are customizable and can be turned on or off).

Hello Snowski

I cannot turn off the 3 alerts out of 4 alerts given in the indicator.

I just want one alert of Tenkan Kijun cross & not the all alerts.

Can u please help me to have only Tenkan Kijun Cross alert.

Thanx in advance

sanai79:
Changed to say Chikou crossed price.. also..I added Kumo Breakout to Alert 2. This is 10 min hack job with no MT4 coding experience.. Just for anybody that's interested.. seems nobody wants to release the codes for other ichomoku alerts..

hi Sanai,

How can I turn off all the alerts except TENKAN KIJUN alert.

I simply want TENKAN KIJUN cross alert.

Please Help.

Regards

MT4 station error message

hi,

i am a newbie to ichimoku indicator. following this thread, i downloaded 'IchimokuAlert_v1' and '_v2.

next, I copied the script into the Experts folder for my MT4. when I tried to load it on the MT4 station, the error message says "Expert 'IchimokuAlert_v1' is an indicator and cannot be executed.

pls can someone tell me what is wrong and how to rectify?

or point me to a thread with the answer ?

many many thanks!

If it is indicator so it should be in indicators folder.

Read this small thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178706 about EAs (how to instal and so on), indicators template, ex4 files and mql4 sources and so on.

The thread is small but it is almost everything which you need to know at the beginning to start with Metatrader.

Basicly - you need the post with header: How to install simple indicator.

Snowski:
Perhaps sound turned off...??

Tested and reviewed code. All was OK on my side.

Anyway, glad to hear it is working for you now.

Enjoy.

thanks Snowski, great!

julfx:
hi snowski,

thanks a lot for the great indi. It really helps me a lot as an ichimoku practitioner. However, i noticed that the alert no. 2 is not actually "kijun crossed price" but it should be "chikou crossed price". Could you fix that alert wording as it might confuse me sometimes.

Secondly, is it possible that you (or any other coder here) could do the coding when price crossed kumo (kumo breakouts) and as well as price crossed kijun (kijun breakouts or kijun crossed)?

Looking forward for your (or any other coder's) great assistance..

indi shows kijun not chikou!!! That why says kijun crossed... Where is chikou indi????

lost in translation!!!

snowki - uh oh!!! thought i might praise too soon, before trying!

Although some good modifications, you seem to have fundamentally changed the indicator from Version 1

- Chinkou (i think also called Senkou here, but Senkou is actually the same as Kumo, or the cloud)

been replaced by Kijun

I am testing version 1 to see if it does indeed give alert on Chikou cross...

Seems a very mixed up Indi - Senkou is the Kumo/Cloud, Chinkou is the lagging line with Tenkan and Kijun Mas

Reason: