[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 786

vladds:

No, not kbytes, but kbits!

You are probably confusing the traffic limit with the connection speed.

Your connection speed is 12 MBit/s, which means that you can transfer 1.5 megabytes of data per second.

So, you don't have to care about kilobytes, which are read by the terminal, because it's just a drop in the ocean.

The only thing you can do is to limit the depth of downloaded history in the settings (number of bars). Then in any case the performance and speed of the terminal will only benefit from it.

Guys - it looks like Ilan can get up to a lot - the starting lot is the same, the number of owls slightly changed + some manual trading, because at Alpari the maximum aggregate volume of market positions on micro is 5 lots, so I had to help Ilan several times on the poundback, namely to manually average on the eurobucks with subsequent averaging lots, because.The total volume of averaging and initial positions had already been exceeded in the pound and he did not open the next averaging position 1.08 lot more than 0.69 lot because of the exceeded volume of market positions.

The point of no return seems to be passed, the way to LMA is open...

One.

Two.

Three.

and some poop!

Has anyone encountered this: Order 87770316 is shown on the chart as pending, but in the terminal as a market order?

I figured it out. On the chart, the levels of the market and stop order are the same.

khorosh:

Has anyone encountered this: order 87770316 is shown on the chart as pending but in the terminal as a market order?

Do you already have an updated MT4? Because this brokerage company updated it recently (server communication functions)

nikat97:
Do you already have an updated MT4? Because this brokerage house updated it recently (server communication functions)
Yes, it is updated.

khorosh:
Yes, updated.
Maybe it's related to the update. Have you spoken to the DC?

nikat97:
It may be related to the update. Have you spoken to the DC?
I've figured it out. The levels of market and stop orders coincided on the chart.

Chopping further, the space is clear.

vladds:

and some poop!

You look at the chart and think how cool it's going... But in fact, it's just a little way to go! :)))
Reason: