Harmonic Trading - page 374

ruifukang:
gbpued h4

which version of Zup are you using ?? the clearest and easiest to see chart i've ever seen , please share the zup that you are using on this chart

Mike_Mike:
which version of Zup are you using ?? the clearest and easiest to see chart i've ever seen , please share the zup that you are using on this chart

I think it's not zup. Probably harmony indicator or korharmonics.

zigflip:
Great to include The Swan next release! From Mac Pan 135 all 113 I'm getting only Henry?

Bl Sw for a long time in ZUP

often it fulfills as WW

135 ALL HL 113 include:

35 patterns

{"Gartley", "Bat", "A Alt Shark", "A Nen STAR", "Butterfly 113",

"Butterfly", "Crab", "A Shark", "new A Cypher", "LEONARDO",

"A Butterfly", "A Crab", "Shark", "new Cypher",

"A Gartley", "A Bat", "Alt Shark", "Nen STAR",

"Alt Bat", "Deep Crab", "Black swan", "121",

"max Bat", "max Gartley", "max Butterfly", "А 121",

"WHITE SWAN", "Наварро 200", "3 drives", "А 3 drives",

"TOTAL 1", "TOTAL 2", "TOTAL 3", "TOTAL 4", "TOTAL ***"};

+ сustom pat. HENRY

Files:
nzdusdh1.png  51 kb

Mike_Mike:

It's not ZUP. It's KorHarmonics.

RyuShin:
It's not ZUP. It's KorHarmonics.

this is the a paid indicator right ? i just wanted to test it but if it's paid then i am sticking to zup

Mike_Mike:
this is the a paid indicator right ? i just wanted to test it but if it's paid then i am sticking to zup

It's a free indicator. I posted it in the thread page 371. You can try it out.

here is ,, btw the kor shows 2 many patterns...

Mike_Mike:
Files:

grindsgears:
here is ,, btw the kor shows 2 many patterns...

thank you both for responding , i tried to attach the indicator you provided , it shows and error for based on the manual it says if you don't have the file you may set the value to >0 , i tried doing so and the whole platform just hangs , do you guys have that txt file ? thanks

​there you go , check USD/JPY 4H

No,i do NOT have txt file.i'm usin mt4(build 482)..check ur mt4 c if u need update

try kor1.0 (http://www.fx-mt4.info/indicators/Korharmony-OpenSource_V1.0.mq4.zip if works

Mike_Mike:
thank you both for responding , i tried to attach the indicator you provided , it shows and error for based on the manual it says if you don't have the file you may set the value to >0 , i tried doing so and the whole platform just hangs , do you guys have that txt file ? thanks
Reason: