Harmonic Trading - page 261

One2One Harmonic Pattern

Hello Fellow Traders,

I have been following this thread for several weeks now, & appreciate the information that's being shared here. I would appreciate it if someone could point me in the right direction. I've heard of a "One2One" Harmonic Pattern but can't find any information on it. I've scoured the web looking for information, however, I have not found anything useful. I'm interested in learning its usage & application.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Take care,

Gunny D

Modifying QTA to use Gann Square of 9 instead of Fibs

Can someone modify the QTA program so that it uses Gann square of 9 time targets instead of Fibonacci time zones from the HH and LL, etc. to estimate turning points?

I think this would make an awesome indicator if it can be done. I have attached both programs.

Files:
sq9_time.mq4  40 kb
qta_v4.mq4  79 kb

Pattern Recognition Master V3 (Can anyone refine this)

I found a nice candle pattern indicator and was wondering if anyone can refine the hammers and shooting stars portion of the code?

It will be an improvement if the indicator shows a hammer only when the candle next to the hammer candle closes bullish.

And, it will be an improvement if the indicator shows a shooting star candle only when the candle next to it closes bearish.

This will help sift out too many hammers and shooting stars showing up on the indicator.

The abbreviations used for hammers and shooting stars in the code are:

HMR 2

HMR 3

HMR 4

SS 2

SS 3

SS 4

This refinement will show fewer, but more probable hammer and shooting star reversal setups (possibly).

An extra input (called "Bullish Confirmation") in the hammer portion of the inputs, and an extra input (called "Bearish Confirmation") in the shooting star portion of the inputs, can be added so that when each of these new inputs is on true the indicator only shows the above described hammers and shooting stars.

If someone wants any and every hammer and shooting star to show up then they can keep the new inputs on false.

dml & ewa teqnique

iam still confuse to counting elliott with dml, any simple way to trade dmlewa way? or maybe any elliot analyzer or S/W would help, (btw already read putnik thread @ fibo forex)...

Search and analytic complex HWAFM (the harmonic wave analysis of the financial markets)

Does the latest ZUP (v92 ?) have 5-0 Pattern & 3 Drives like the one below ?

poruchik:
WRR, I am sorry

ZUP 76 mod 4 have 3 drives (author Seer from Onix)

Really it is mod v. 77

76 mod.4 find-

1.- CLASSIC - GARTLEY, BAT, CRAB, BUTTERFLY

2. - GARTLEY, BAT, CRAB, BUTTERFLY

and Then 3. - AB=CD, ARGENTINA-JAMAICA (5-0), THREE DRIVES

string nameObj1, nameObj2;

string vBull = "BULLISH";

string vBear = "BEARISH";

string vGartley = "GARTLEY";

string vBat = "BAT";

string vButterfly = "BUTTERFLY";

// string vCrab = "CRAB";

string vclGartley = "CLASSIC GARTLEY";

string vclBat = "CLASSIC BAT";

string vclButterfly = "CLASSIC BUTTERFLY";

string vclCrab = "CLASSIC CRAB";

string v5sub0 = "ARGENTINA-JAMAICA";

string vAB_CD = "AB=CD";

string v3_drives = "THREE DRIVES";

int aNumBarPeak[];

Оpen m\editor and try find it

Only v. 76 mod

Files:
3_dr.jpg  122 kb

other patterns

Is there any version of zup that contains the 3 drives and 5-0 pattern?

trader88888:
Is there any version of zup that contains the 3 drives and 5-0 pattern?

Try ZUP_v76mod A. You can download here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173588/page154

Pattern recognition according to the Carney definitions

I'm starting to use the ZUP_v92 alert ENGLAND on Metatrader 4. Looking over a Bullish Gartley pattern that it appeared to find, I noticed that the Fibonacci specifications were not close for at least for the B and D points according to Scott Carney. Is there another custom indicator for mt4 that I could use to locate the more precisely defined Gartley pattern? I've heard that GFT might have one, but I don't know if it is available outside of their trading platform.

Reason: