Harmonic Trading - page 257

Fxgroundworks?

or what else?

Barry Stander Harmonic Indicator

banzai:
I think this is version 1.6, dated 11/23/06:

Hi everyone,

attached is Barry Stander's Auto Harmonic Pattern. Seems like the latest one. I tried it and it seems to be working quite well in predicting. Have tried WRR's version. It wasn't as good.

Go on and try Barry Stander's !

Cheers!!!

Files:

--------------------------------

--------------------------------

ive been reading the replies from the start up to page 53 and i think its time to share some of my experience in trading using this wonderful technique...

first off is the indicators im using

iam using the search patten_V6 , zup_82 or 86 , WRR_ZUP_INFOv02 and MA

so far im in the stage were im still learning the move of the market through this patterns. . .

thanks

How to disable zup feature

How can i disable the zup feature that displays this kind of patterns with fib extensions? What are they good for?

Thanks for any help!

Files:
real.jpg  64 kb

callan300:
Hello,

Is anyone trading these patterns? I would like to create an (informal) skype "heads up" on tradable patterns between 6 and 9 am GMT Standard Time.

My Skype handle is Joebob_abc.

Thanks.

pls goto forexfactory -> forum -> Trading Jounals -> trading forex using Gartley Patterns by queenfx

NB. I'm not allowed to use the link.

Regards,

Toyogo

here is my current trade today... i love it

Files:
bearish.gif  50 kb

toyogo00:
pls goto forexfactory -> forum -> Trading Jounals -> trading forex using Gartley Patterns by queenfx

NB. I'm not allowed to use the link.

Regards,

Toyogo

thanks. your link is informative

Hello

I think most important think in ZUP indicator is right ZigZag

If user can set suitable parameter for ZigZag by his opinion and Zup search patterns it 's excellent.

I use standard ZigZag and set it by my opinion but in this case Zup can't search for patterns

I want to know parameters for using standard zigzag and searching paterns

Thanks

hey guys im having problem with my ZUP82 and 86 indicator with the WRR...

the indicators are not showing enough patterns expecially on m5 were i usually trade because theres alot of pattern showing everyday...what do you think is the problem?

Reason: