Harmonic Trading - page 125

Beginner's Help

Hello Guys,

Please help us beginners with some questions, like in some posts above.

I've tried to trade Harmonics, I've read both books, for which I am very thankful, but still have a lot of problems in understanding.

Ie: Last week downtrend on GBP/USD, the patterns Crab showed few times, but always failed (only now is retracement).

So, my question would be:

I remember Kamyar writing that he trades only Gartley, Butterfly, AB=CD. Should I then ignore Crab and Bat?

Are some currencied have more possibility of pattern failure than others? How about GBP/USD?

Using indicators:

a. Harmony_06 vs. Harmonic Patterns: while the second one shows almost all patterns (almost all the time there is a pattern) the first one shows big patterns (over many bars). Putting these 2 together it's hard to distinguish "what should I do now? set target on small AB=CD, or on big Crab"?

b. Zup: when attaching to chart I see there are many colors, but after attachment it only shows dark-blue lines (to find patterns). How do I exactly use Zup?

Please, any advices for beginners? I've read this entire thread, and it seems so nice to have a system that would depend on no indicators but price patterns. But I'm still failing. Any suggestions?

Thank you,

George

Opportunity exists in USD/CAD??? A harmonic within a harmonic???

Please check it out and give comments. THANKS!

For Further explanations, please visit my site at www.AbuseYou168.BlogSpot.com

hi, i visited your blog and it is nice

what indicator do you use ? how we can find it ? free or for sell ?

deepdrunk:
hi, i visited your blog and it is nice what indicator do you use ? how we can find it ? free or for sell ?

Dear Deepdrunk,

No, I am not using any indicator. All my charts are done manually with the knowledge learned from www.harmonictrader.com. Please visit my blog frequently as I will always post charts before it happens. In this way, we can benefit each other always.

My site is www.AbuseYou168.BlogSpot.com

Good luck and wish you LOTs of PROFITS!

eur/chf ab=cd

hey guys what about this possible ab=cd on the eur/chf daily. would this be a valid pattern. thanks for any input just trying to learn

Files:

bullish butterfly on EURUSD H4

Files:

ziko123:
bullish butterfly on EURUSD H4

close 1/2 position @1.2700 -> +40 pips

move stop on 2nd half to breakeven

setup with entry/stop was posted hours before it happened

http://www.moneytec.com/forums/f46/collection-butterflies-17228/page224.html#post209044

ziko123:
close 1/2 position @1.2700 -> +40 pips

move stop on 2nd half to breakeven

setup with entry/stop was posted hours before it happened

http://www.moneytec.com/forums/f46/collection-butterflies-17228/page224.html#post209044

move stop on 2nd half to 1.2685, take profit @1.2740

Harmony

Hi All,

I have just started using Harmonics with WCCI and FX Snipers Ergodic CCI.

I can not get Harmony 6 working!!

I am using MT4 build 197.

Anyone have ideas?

May I say a big thank you to all the contibutors on this thread and to Kaymar for sharing their knowledge.

I think you have saved my life!!

Reason: