Harmonic Trading - page 120

kamyar:
hi

good pattern kayvan.but be aware of a possible reversal zone that may make a resistance in direction of your pattern target.

also there would be a non ideal butterfly patt based on weekly chart.

Hi Kamyar thanks for your useful chart.

and we see strong trade line in daily. if price can break it we can buy.

and another point is that Elliot wave osillator shows divergence so perhaps price go down

be careful

cheers

AB=CD Patterns

Just to show how powerfull can be the AB=CD Patterns. All reversed today with a nice profit.

Regards

Files:

where can i get 0_harmony_09 ? i have last one _05 and _06

Another beginner

Dear Kamyar and Gentlemen,

First of all: THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THIS THREAD.

I am IN MY 30-ties, new to trading. I want to make it so much, but so long I still fail (well, nowadays I manage to almost break-even). I started on demos in April. In July I've tried with real money, but after breaking even, and last 5 losses I decided to stop.

Now I again demo-trade.

My favorite time frame is H4 or longer. Harmonic patterns and Elliot Wave look to me the only ones that can be quite useful (price as the best indicator, I've got burnt so much by following methods with many indocators).

I know you are very busy, but I hope you (or someone else) could answer some questions:

1. The Harmony_05 & 06 writes ie: "Gartley at 8". What does "8" mean?

2. The Harmonic Analyzer software: is it worth buying/subscribing to? I know that additionally I have to subscribe to some data company if I want it to work real time.

3. I know it isn't Elliot Wave topic, but: MT Predictor: is it worth (plus the data subscribtion) - guys who are using this software, could you answer?

4. The Harmony indicator: do we make it able to find more patterns by increasing "error", ie: from 0.1 to 0.3?

I've read the entire thread. Thank you all again. Especially for the books. I've finished L.Pesavento's one, now I'm reading "The Harmonic Trader".

I hope to undertsand and implement Harmonic Trading (hopefully lliot Wave, too).

Thank you! Wonderful thread!!!

George

8 is 8 bars before or back

for other questions i would also like to see some answers

can someone post all harmonic indicators avaiable for free here or in new thread

"Eyeball" indicator EA(Expert Advisor) is still the best over any mechanical auto-detect pattern.

Best used on 30-min timeframe. U can find it almost everyday. If used on 4-hr frame, chances are its more valid & powerful but very few such setups in a month.

http://www.harmonictrader.com/The5-0Pattern.pdf

harmonic.zip

Files:
harmonic.zip  257 kb

CAD/JPY Bat pattern established????? Please comment and advice!!

Hi guys

take a look at this pair

aud\cad

ab=cd pattern

Files:
audcad.gif  22 kb

FarewellDesire:
Hi guys

take a look at this pair

aud\cad

ab=cd pattern

hi

yes this would be a nice setup i prrsonaly would like to look at him as an AB=CD pattern(H4) and it is confirmed by a none ideal gartley in H1.on the whole good opportunity it would be.

kamyar:
hi

yes this would be a nice setup i prrsonaly would like to look at him as an AB=CD pattern(H4) and it is confirmed by a none ideal gartley in H1.on the whole good opportunity it would be.

Great.

this is my first position in this pair

i hope it well be profitable

Reason: