Harmonic Trading - page 93

Zup 27

Another update from the cool Russians. From my understanding, Nen is the great programmer. Putnik thinks of many ideas. Putnik's vision is to combine Andrew's Pitchforks, Schiff Lines, and a fan all into ZUP!! He looks at 48 different graphs. That seems a bit much to me, but that's why I respect him. They admit that you must fine-tune the ZUP Indicator to each currency pair. That comes as no surprise and I hope that many people here already knew this.

Well, this is the translated documentation from the indicator. If you need more translations, please read my previous posts and others as well so you may do it yourself. ZUP 27rl came later. I don't know what the differences are because I haven't installed them yet.

Their website is in the code also. It can be difficult to read at times, but I like seeing their thought process, theories, and development. I hope I am not the only one watching their site. What I would like to do in the future is learn how to program more myself so I can also expand on their work.

Version 27:

ExtPitchfork > by 0 (=1) are derived Andrews's pitchforks from the last three extrema Of zigZag.

ExtPitchfork = 2 50% median (correct).

ExtFiboCanal - solves conclusion [fibo] of channels along Andrews's pitchforks.

ExtFiboFanDinamic - solves the output of dynamic [fibo]- brooms. (Levels 23.6 \ 38.2 \ 50 \ 61.8. The numbers do not show.)

ExtFiboFanStatic - solves the output of static [fibo]- brooms.

ExtFiboFanStaticNum - the number of the ray ZigZag- a, on which will be derived static [fibo]- brooms. 1< ExtFiboStaticNum< =9

ExtFiboFanD - is assigned the color of dynamic [fibo]- brooms.

ExtFiboFanS - is assigned the color of static [fibo]- brooms.

ExtFiboTime1 - are included temporary zones 1.

ExtFiboTime2 - are included temporary zones 2.

ExtFiboTime1C - is assigned the color of the lines of temporary zone 1.

ExtFiboTime2C - is assigned the color of the lines of temporary zone 2.

ExtBack - is assigned the conclusion of all objects in the form of background.

Andrews's pitchforks [Metatreyder] in certain cases derives incorrectly. This Gluck [MT]4.

Files:
zup_v27.rar  13 kb
zup_27_rl.rar  13 kb

50weeks:
Another update from the cool Russians. From my understanding, Nen is the great programmer. Putnik thinks of many ideas. Putnik's vision is to combine Andrew's Pitchforks, Schiff Lines, and a fan all into ZUP!! He looks at 48 different graphs. That seems a bit much to me, but that's why I respect him. They admit that you must fine-tune the ZUP Indicator to each currency pair. That comes as no surprise and I hope that many people here already knew this.

Well, this is the translated documentation from the indicator. If you need more translations, please read my previous posts and others as well so you may do it yourself. ZUP 27rl came later. I don't know what the differences are because I haven't installed them yet.

Their website is in the code also. It can be difficult to read at times, but I like seeing their thought process, theories, and development. I hope I am not the only one watching their site. What I would like to do in the future is learn how to program more myself so I can also expand on their work.

Version 27:

ExtPitchfork > by 0 (=1) are derived Andrews's pitchforks from the last three extrema Of zigZag.

ExtPitchfork = 2 50% median (correct).

ExtFiboFanDinamic - solves the output of dynamic [fibo]- brooms. (Levels 23.6 \ 38.2 \ 50 \ 61.8. The numbers do not show.)

ExtFiboFanStatic - solves the output of static [fibo]- brooms.

ExtFiboFanStaticNum - the number of the ray ZigZag- a, on which will be derived static [fibo]- brooms. 1< ExtFiboStaticNum< =9

ExtFiboFanD - is assigned the color of dynamic [fibo]- brooms.

ExtFiboFanS - is assigned the color of static [fibo]- brooms.

ExtFiboTime1 - are included temporary zones 1.

ExtFiboTime2 - are included temporary zones 2.

ExtFiboTime1C - is assigned the color of the lines of temporary zone 1.

ExtFiboTime2C - is assigned the color of the lines of temporary zone 2.

ExtBack - is assigned the conclusion of all objects in the form of background.

Andrews's pitchforks [Metatreyder] in certain cases derives incorrectly. This Gluck [MT]4.

Thank you 50weeks!

you are helping us a lot!

mario

Thanks alot!

Thanks

Thanks 50 for your posts; they have been quite helpfull.

You mentioned earlier...

They admit that you must fine-tune the ZUP Indicator to each currency pair. That comes as no surprise and I hope that many people here already knew this.

Perhaps we should complile a list of each currency pairs primary harmonic numbers. It seems certain pairs vibrate to certain numbers more frequently than others. Has anyone else noticed this. Any thoughts would be welcome.

ZUP Indicator - Version 28

Thanks for the positve words. Here is Version 28.

The static and dynamic pitchforks of Andrews are made. (I think he means fixed.)

Parameters:

ExtPitchforkStatic > by 0 (=1) are derived Andrews's pitchforks from the extremum Of zigZag with the number Of extPitchforkStaticNum.

3<ExtPitchforkStaticNum< =9

ExtPitchforkStatic=2- additionally are derived 50% median

ExtPitchforkDinamic > by 0 (=1) are derived the dynamic pitchforks of Andrews from the last two (from the right edge) extrema Of zigZag.

ExtPitchforkDinamic=2- additionally are derived 50% median

ExtPitchforkS and ExtPitchforkD the color of static and dynamic pitchforks is assigned.

ExtFiboCanalBase - are moved away the guides of [fibo]- channel.

Files:
zup_v28.rar  13 kb

What are your settings?

I believe that ZUP works best depending on the trading conditions. When the market is trending nicely, I use minSize=12. During range-bound times, I use minSize=8.

I came up with these numbers because that is what makes me feel comfortable.

The market has been range-bound lately because of The Feds, however, pips are still out there to be collected.

bearish butterfly on EURUSD, H4, tolerance=11%

Eur/Usd Butterfly

Sometimes its better not to take the trade. I took a quick scalp when the move hit the 1.41 level, because it was harmonic to the .707. It was good for a few pips, but it was clear that the Euro had to much momentum to retrace significantly so I bailed with a few pips in the basket. I wonder where this move will end. I don't think I will trade against this impulse move without further confirmation.

the Harmonic indicator expired. Do you have a new one? thanks.

banzai:
the Harmonic indicator expired. Do you have a new one? thanks.

The indicator.

Files:
Reason: