Harmonic Trading - page 41

hi kamyar

i had a question about AB=CD pattern, see the sceenshot(eur/usd h1)

Files:
eurh1.bmp  528 kb

dennyb:
hi kamyar i had a question about AB=CD pattern, see the sceenshot(eur/usd h1)

hi

1-please use .jpg or .gif formats.

2-yes it can be a valid ab=cd patterns

kamyar

ab=cd

Post 406 by elihayun

I have a question. Does AB=CD means that they have the same number of bars, same number of points or both? Thanks

Hi elihayun,

it should be the same distance.

atholh:
hi I've read this entire thread at least twice but am really struggling to get the indicators available in Metatrader...after copying the files as mentioned previously into the experts/indicators directory I don't get any new indicators available in the list after restarting Metatrader (Alpari version). I tried compiling any .mq4 files I downloaded but that didn't help either. I have yet to see a Harmony indicator in the list of indicators! Any help would be appreciated.

hi

u should use MT platform build 190 or higher(at least 190)

hi

I've read this entire thread at least twice but am really struggling to get the indicators available in Metatrader...after copying the files as mentioned previously into the experts/indicators directory I don't get any new indicators available in the list after restarting Metatrader (Alpari version). I tried compiling any .mq4 files I downloaded but that didn't help either. Any help would be appreciated.

kamyar:
hi u should use MT platform build 190 or higher(at least 190)

I'm using build 191.

kamyar:
hi ziko123

thanks for your effort.about the indicator:

see the earlier comments of the thread and u will find the rules.

take a llok at the pic.the pattern that the indicator have found is not a valid pattern.

I see u did a back testing and it give u this invalid pattern,

but if opened the eurusd,h4 chart (up to the latest date) ands tried it it will give u this valid pattern which u picked last week

I agree with u that the one u posted is invalid, that is why I asked for the exact rules, currently the indicator identifies only the XABCD and the retracements/expansions between them, it doesn't say that this XABCD fullfills the rules or not,

I'll try to find the exact rules and modify the indicator

ziko123:
I see u did a back testing and it give u this invalid pattern,

but if opened the eurusd,h4 chart (up to the latest date) ands tried it it will give u this valid pattern which u picked last week

I agree with u that the one u posted is invalid, that is why I asked for the exact rules, currently the indicator identifies only the XABCD and the retracements/expansions between them, it doesn't say that this XABCD fullfills the rules or not,

I'll try to find the exact rules and modify the indicator

thanks ziko

it seems grate.keep going.

hi kamyar, i found a possible gartley bearish pattern. please find attached the chart. i don`t no for sure, if there is something usefull in this chart. but i`m sure that you can tell me something.

thanks

tarifa

Files:
bg.gif  46 kb

tarifa-pirata:
hi kamyar, i found a possible gartley bearish pattern. please find attached the chart. i don`t no for sure, if there is something usefull in this chart. but i`m sure that you can tell me something.

thanks

tarifa

I think it looks good

Reason: