'' Predicting price movements 100% - page 18

Mathemat:
It would probably be very useful for you to have your own brain genetically analysed. I'm afraid you have a cancerous brain...

It happens, Lyosha. You were complaining: holiday! Vacation!

There are so many of them! Alternatively gifted...

alex12, draw a better diagram of the strategy. For example, it is not clear, if the market is in a flat between two levels: buy from above, and sell from below, and the price is catching them, then it turns out that a lot of buy orders will be opened above one level and sell orders will be opened below, right?

alex12:

of course I know that it's not the balance, but the percentage of Margin funds - the account is automatically closed by the brokerage company.

But I don't understand what Equity is - I couldn't find a precise definition anywhere. I understood that Equity is

The green line on the yield curve in the tester, but I don't know what equity is and where it comes from.

Equity is what you are worth.

To make it clearer: it is the amount that will appear on your account if you close all trades at current prices.

===

i.e., it is Free Funds + Collateral +/- profit/loss

alex12: I don't understand what Equity is. I couldn't find a precise definition anywhere. I understand that Equity is

The green line on the yield chart in the tester, but I don't know what Equity is and where it comes from.

And you still lecture others on FAs, TAs and so on - and yet you suggest primitive drainage systems... So how do I take you?

Well, Svinozavr has already answered your question. I would like to add: the balance is nothing, a fiction. Forget about it and look only at the equity.

All clear, I'm curious what the expert will say on this - will there be a profit at an acceptable drawdown :) Usually the software shows all the shortcomings and the mood immediately drops :)

I'll break it down for you later.

Checked on GBP since January, levels in 100p, got it:

4,500 pips - closed

2100p - open

2400 profit in total

Basically only the extreme ones remain open, so we need to consider where we are in the market over the last few years, for example, of course it's all relative, but at first glance there is something to it.

alex12, can I have your agent or skype, there is a conversation

:) No, I wouldn't have written so fast, I tested it by hand, it turned out to be easy. As for the 2000$ depo, I wouldn't be in a hurry to count it, it's easier to write an EA, the results will tell you everything. I personally would not be able to do it quickly, as I have no time and little experience, but it would be interesting to do it. The market may be interesting. Maybe someone with more experience will do it in the near future, or will be able to prove that the game is not worth the effort. I'll keep an eye on the thread for now, and as soon as I have time, I'll write the code. Gone to bed.

alex12:

If personal email data is allowed here, here you go. If not, apologies to the moderator.

of this forum and undertake to delete my email address details if the moderator warns me.

bigmoneyforex@yandex.ru

alexnikname@yandex.ru

no problem.

As they say thank you, your information is already in the spam databases.

Reason: