News from elite subscription - page 20

There are EAs, settings, brokers, statements and everything. You do not need to test if you don't want. I am testing. I am telling my opinion about what to use and what not to use, about minimu deposit size for EA and so on. Of course i am talking it in elite section. But in very flexible way. Because risk understanding is different for many people you know.

Elite section is something related to our forum (it is not my commercial place). And because of that many coders are posting EAs and indicators to elite section only. As to me so I am just forward testing EAs and developing few manual trading systems, and coding sometimes.

That's all.

newdigital:
There are EAs, settings, brokers, statements and everything. You do not need to test if you don't want. I am testing. I am telling my opinion about what to use and what not to use, about minimu deposit size for EA and so on. Of course i am talking it in elite section. But in very flexible way. Because risk understanding is different for many people you know.

Elite section is something related to our forum (it is not my commercial place). And because of that many coders are posting EAs and indicators to elite section only. As to me so I am just forward testing EAs and developing few manual trading systems, and coding sometimes.

That's all.

Hi Newdigital

I want to join the group ..i went to the page to pay by credit card BUT I DID NOT FIND MY COUNTRY AT THE LIST!!! (MY LOVELY GREAT EGYPT)

May ask you for solve??..i will use my friend credit card and i also do not have paypal account (not allowed to my country)..and it is very expensive to pay for one month by BANK TRANSFERING because they charge alot (over 50$ per one transaction)..

By the way,how long it will take till i can enter this ELIT Section??..i read many people say that:they paid for long time and did not allowed to enter this section SOMETIMES..

Thank you in advance...i hope that u can find some way out to help me dear.

Paypal is automatically to subscribe and to unsubscribe. Members are doing it by themselves using paypal.

Egold - manual validation so it will take some time but starting day will be the day of validation.

BANK TRANSFERING ... Elite subscription is $12 so if bank is taking $50 to transfer 12 ...

newdigital:
Paypal is automatically to subscribe and to unsubscribe. Members are doing it by themselves using paypal.

Egold - manual validation so it will take some time but starting day will be the day of validation.

BANK TRANSFERING ...Elite subscription is $12 so if bank is taking $50 to transfer 12 ...

I know it is b****sh** to pay more than 50$ just to send 12$...

so,what should i do? since BANK FEES IS TOO HIGH AND PAYPAL NOT ALLOWED AND MY COUNTRY IN THIS LIST https://www.paypal.com/row/cgi-bin/webscr?dispatch=5885d80a13c0db1f35bed810ca292241dae5cd93b02e941069f8778ad3a59ffb OF CREDIT CARDS...i do not find my country there

(I JUST WOMDER,WHY MY FRIEND CREDIT CARD(VIAS) DOES NOT APPLY HERE..HE USE IT ALOT OVER INTERNET AND BUY MANY MANY THINGS BY THIS VISA??? )...To make sure ,could you give me the right link to pay by VISA...maybe i went wrong place

I NEED HELP...

There is paypal and egold.

And worldpay.

That's all.

I am sorry.

I think you can use worldpay.

newdigital:

And worldpay.

That's all.

I am sorry.

i do not know what is the worldpay..

anyway,Please send me the link..to take alook and see if it is okay..

thank you

very important

newdigital:

And worldpay.

That's all.

I am sorry.

Hi NewDigital

I just paid for one month...by my friend master card (his name :wessam elbarbary) in the WOLRDPAY option...they gave passowrd and username...how can i enter the ELIT SECTION NOW???

please,i am waiting to know what should i do now to get inside ..

ahmedazizelias:

Hi NewDigital

I just paid for one month...by my friend master card (his name :wessam elbarbary) in the WOLRDPAY option...they gave passowrd and username...how can i enter the ELIT SECTION NOW???

please,i am waiting to know what should i do now to get inside ..

The link is https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

Or click in the green letters near the top which are like this one: Click here to access to Elite Section

Linuxser:
The link is https://www.mql5.com/en/forum Or click in the green letters near the top which are like this one: Click here to access to Elite Section

Thank you very much ...finally i got the gate to Elite!! let us see what i can get from there...

i opend the link ...looks WOW..WOW..

How Can I Cancel My Membership?

My userid is fun123. I am trying to cancel my paid membership to the elite section. I am sending email messages for the last couple of months to the email address sales@forex-tsd.com, but I am not getting any response. In this time I am getting charged $12.00 per month on my credit card. Please let me know what I need to do.

Thanks.

Reason: