DAILY BREAKOUT EA , PLEAS E HELP MY SYSTEM

I'll break down my system to make sure we are both thinking in the same way. Here it is when I do it manually:

1. At X TIME when the market starts a new trading day. I look at the PREVIOUS days HIGH and LOW. (from now at 10pm to 10pm GMT the day before)

2. I place a Buy Stop at the High about 5-10 after 10pm. Same for Sell Stop.

3. I place a Sell Stop at the Low w

4. I do not set a Stop Loss. Though the option should be available, as well as a Trailing stop.

5. The price will either reach the Previous High or Low, the trade will be placed and profit taken when it gains .

THE EA SHOULD HAVE TAKE PROFIT AND TRAILING STOP PARAMETERS

I HAVE BEEN USING IT AND NEED AN EA FOR IT NOW

afoson wrote >>
I'll break down my system to make sure we are both thinking in the same way. Here it is when I do it manually:

1. At X TIME when the market starts a new trading day. I look at the PREVIOUS days HIGH and LOW. (from now at 10pm to 10pm GMT the day before)

4. I do not set a Stop Loss. Though the option should be available, as well as a Trailing stop.

5. The price will either reach the Previous High or Low, the trade will be placed and profit taken when it gains .

If you don't mind a suggestion, I have try this method before. It works but not quite as good as you think. Buy close to yesterday's or yesterweek's high and sell close to the lows. The market do repeat itself sometime but not like the way you imagine it.

Yes, the young will learn from the old. It is because the old has gone through the circumstance before. Believe it or not, it is up to you.

ckingher:

If you don't mind a suggestion, I have try this method before. It works but not quite as good as you think. Buy close to yesterday's or yesterweek's high and sell close to the lows. The market do repeat itself sometime but not like the way you imagine it.

Yes, the young will learn from the old. It is because the old has gone through the circumstance before. Believe it or not, it is up to you.

hello,

thanks alot i really appreciate but if u have a similar system that really work please help me with.

thanks God bless u.

afoson wrote >>

Hi this is my 1st time on here, but believe it or not I’m trying to get the same system. Have you found a working EA, that you could post. thank you

all1truth:

Hi this is my 1st time on here, but believe it or not I’m trying to get the same system. Have you found a working EA, that you could post. thank you

NOT REALLY ONE I HAVE CANNOT DELET ORDER LEFT AFTER ONE HAS TRIGGERED.

afoson wrote >>

NOT REALLY ONE I HAVE CANNOT DELET ORDER LEFT AFTER ONE HAS TRIGGERED.

i saw another code that might help i'll see if i can find it

all1truth wrote >>

i saw another code that might help i'll see if i can find it

are you talking about the untriggered orders

all1truth wrote >>

heres what i found 'Events in МetaТrader 4' look under Refining

all1truth:

Yes, I thank you for your response, I really want all untrigered daily pending orders to be deleted after 10 hours.

Thanks for your action.

> I really want all untrigered daily pending orders to be deleted after 10 hours

So have them expire, use something like this

datetime ExpiryDate;
int ExpirationSeconds;

ExpirationSeconds = 36000; // 10 hours in seconds

ExpiryDate =TimeCurrent()+ExpirationSeconds; // Future time to expire at

Then use the ExpiryDate in the OrderSend for the expiration value

int OrderSend( string symbol, int cmd, double volume, double price, int slippage, double stoploss, double takeprofit, string comment=NULL, int magic=0, datetime expiration=0, color arrow_color=CLR_NONE)

Good Luck

-BB-

lBarrowBoy wrote >>

> I really want all untrigered daily pending orders to be deleted after 10 hours

So have them expire, use something like this

datetime ExpiryDate;
int ExpirationSeconds;

ExpirationSeconds = 36000; // 10 hours in seconds

ExpiryDate =TimeCurrent()+ExpirationSeconds; // Future time to expire at

Then use the ExpiryDate in the OrderSend for the expiration value

int OrderSend( string symbol, int cmd, double volume, double price, int slippage, double stoploss, double takeprofit, string comment=NULL, int magic=0, datetime expiration=0, color arrow_color=CLR_NONE)

Good Luck

-BB-

hello,

please am not a programmer and dont understand what you want me to do, do u have any robot that can funtion like that or where i can get such robot.

Reason: