Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 632

Non-repainting rsx multi time frame version made new metatrader 4 compatible : rsx_nrp_mtf_nmc.mq4

Originally it was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page338

Files:

zilliq:
Hi Mladen and Mr Tools,

Can one of you do a MTF version of this indicator with change of color depending on the slope (actually the color change is based on overbuy/oversell section)

Thanks a lot for this

Have a nice day to you

Zilliq

3c_turbo_jrsx_wappliedprice.mq4

Zilliq, made the colors by slope and mtf'd it.

Updated version posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574

Files:

mladen:
Sorry, But apart from the public market profile indicators available, I do not know any other

I suppose this is what happens because the auction market theory is so unpopular among the retail traders there isn't much real content or proper indicators. But thanks again mate!

mladen:
Okoli That indicator has some errors in it and it needed to be corrected first. This is the correct version of the indicator that will give meaningful results in run time too as a first step (it works correctly even in back-testing)

Thank you so very much for not only helping to convert the indicator but also taking your time to correct the errors.

You are indeed God- sent to humanity. I will eternally be grateful to you for all the sacrifices.

God bless and keep you safe at all times.

Okoli

ear mladen

which indicator is good to track side ways movement?

Does anyone have a rsi level alert that runs on the mt4 build 600+ that also shows the currency pair of that alert ? Mind sharing it if you have one. i seen a few of them but it dont work on the mt4 build 600+. Thank you

johnjacob:
Does anyone have a rsi level alert that runs on the mt4 build 600+ that also shows the currency pair of that alert ? Mind sharing it if you have one. i seen a few of them but it dont work on the mt4 build 600+. Thank you

Johnjacob made this one compatible with the new mt4 builds.

Dear Mrtools

Is it possible to make attached indicator compatible with new metatrader

Thanks in advance

bayuveneo:
Dear Mrtools

Is it possible to make attached indicator compatible with new metatrader

Thanks in advance

Hi Bayuveneo,

Made it compatible with new metatrader.

Can one of the great coders help me make this indicator work with the updated mt4 version?

Thanks!

Reason: