Mladen, Mrtool

Can I have this indi plz? See attached.

Thank you guys

mehtabkk

A couple of versions posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178698

Mahtab Ahmad
Mahtab Ahmad  

Mladen

Luv ya man. I was already a big fan of yours, Now, you are becoming my IDOL.

Regards

Marco Hinderink
Marco Hinderink  
mrtools:
Marco made it compatible with the new mt4 build.

Hi mrTools,

Thx a lot for the help!!!

Regards Marco

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
john1368:
abb.mq4Can you make this one MTF please?

PS: that is a decompiled renamed version of BB stops. You can find a few versions of multi time frame BB stops indicator (even on this thread - press the clip tool and you will be able to find it quickly)

doubleR85
doubleR85  
mrtools:
DoubleR85, Recoded the indicator to get alerts options on the colors, and made it mtf too.

Thanks to mrtools for his gracious help! To those who intend to use this indicator you will need a strong backround in VSA to use it properly.

Wish you all the best!

zanuar
zanuar  

mr tools and Mladen please make MTF .., ARmagicdotZZ.mq4 armagicdotzz.ex4

i dont have file Mq4 for this file protectec

Files:
William Snyder
William Snyder  
zanuar:
mr tools and Mladen please make MTF .., ARmagicdotZZ.mq4 armagicdotzz.ex4 i dont have file Mq4 for this file protectec

Sorry Zanuar would need the original mq4 to be able to modify it for mtf.

zanuar
zanuar  
mrtools:
Sorry Zanuar would need the original mq4 to be able to modify it for mtf.

it's okay mr., klo so please make this indicator mtf and make this signal does not change even if one momentum_onchartsignals_indicator_v1.0.mq4

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
zanuar:
it's okay mr., klo so please make this indicator mtf and make this signal does not change even if one momentum_onchartsignals_indicator_v1.0.mq4

zanuar

That is a classical repainting indicator (coding and logical errors that are causing the repainting). If they were corrected you would not give those signals at all (see the example when only the direction of calculation is changed from right to left (future to past) to left to right (past to future). It does not look anything at all as the repainting one. My advice is that you forget about it, but then ... you decide

Files:
wrong.gif 38 kb
techmac
techmac  
zanuar:

Bad repainter