Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 282

cercape
cercape  

MTF currency strength fast

Good day to you,

Is it possible that any person is willing to assist in making this indicator MTF? I do not know if this can be done? Any assistance will be appreciated....

Thanking you

paulw6182yahooie
paulw6182yahooie  

hi, i modified this indicator signalTable a little bit to make MTF price candles if anybody whants to make any kind of ea and share of course that would make me happy icant code to save my life. its just the ma with 1 and 2 period ma though its not exactly price action. this is the only indicator i using on me charts.

Files:
paulw6182yahooie
paulw6182yahooie  
cercape:
Good day to you,

Is it possible that any person is willing to assist in making this indicator MTF? I do not know if this can be done? Any assistance will be appreciated....

Thanking you

I was about to try but indicator not atatch to ccart

adigit
adigit  

MA_Price_Cross1.1.mq4 MTF

mesg expired

fxbs
fxbs  
aelimian
aelimian  

MTF Close above/below EMA request

Please could anyone direct me to or create an MTF indicator of price close above

or below of say EMA 7.

Thanks

halvardu
halvardu  

Indicator different time frames??

Hi, is there a indicator that will show the trend in different time frames?

Let say you are working in the 1 hour time frame and at the same time you can see the trends in the other time frames?

Hope somone can help?

Best Regards

Halvard

phoenix
phoenix  

just search for "muti timeframe" or "MTF", i think you will find them.

moreyummy
moreyummy  

After looking throught this big thread, there are many MTF ** ADX **

What are the differences?

Is it the same as the ADX originally, with MTF added or there are other modified versions?

Im just looking for one that will have +DI (usually green) cross -DI(usually red) then there is a signal on different Time Frame that my cureent chart is on.

moreyummy
moreyummy  
richx7:
This is a corrected version of MTF_MovingAverage that seems to display properly using Igorad's code. It allows you to use a 1 hour MA on a 15 min chart for example.

This one doesnt work properly when I tried to show 200 SMA average on 15 minute chart.

My setting is 15 200 0 0 0

Any idea?

Edit, found out that the MTF must use bigger than current one.