MTF Stoch Bars Indicators

To add comments, please log in or register
ccjjaa
ccjjaa  

Two Stochastic Bar type Indicators - you can load 2 different Periods onto 1 chart as shown in the screenshot below

19/06/2007

Sorry people i had neglected to change the internal code on one of the lines for the Above 80 color and have now corrected it, it meant that you could not change that color for the above 80 levels it remained Royal Blue, just redownload and save over the existing indicator, sorry for any inconvenience.

stoch_bars.ex4

stoch_bars_2.ex4

24/06/2007

New indicator with the ability to load as many onto the chart as required just by changing the Multi Number in the inputs

stoch_bars_m.ex4

28/03/2008

Added the ability to load this indicator into indicator windows

stoch_bars_m_v1.ex4

05/08/2008

Rewritten with adjustable levels - 50 level added & direction arrows

You can find the screenshot and indicator STOCH_Bars_M#_v2 on post #30

luxinterior
luxinterior  

cja - thanks for posting your new indicators. They look great as usual

If possible could you post your template as used in the screen shots you've used as it looks like it may be very useful.

Thanks again!

Lux

ccjjaa
ccjjaa  

Re Template

luxinterior:
cja - thanks for posting your new indicators. They look great as usual

If possible could you post your template as used in the screen shots you've used as it looks like it may be very useful.

Thanks again!

Lux

It is very useful as that is the setup i use for my live trading account -

as far as a template goes it would be little use to you without the indicators and i am sorry but I am not prepared to post them.

cja

luxinterior
luxinterior  

No problem at all cja. I perfectly understand. Thanks once again for your numerous contributions.

Lux

newt
newt  

wow nice chart...

how i wish i know programming

cja,

My stoch pic is different from you.

What's the problem?

Files:
stoch.jpg 22 kb

how about add arrow for up and down trand and add the %k value on the chart? Also add D1 value?

ccjjaa
ccjjaa  

Different

200:
cja,

My stoch pic is different from you.

What's the problem?

You have loaded an Old stoch Bars and one of the new ones onto the same chart and there appears to be some code conflict, i am recoding the bar indicators and giving them a magic number like an EA so that as many copies as you require can be loaded onto one chart. The only fix for you is to only load the new pair and not try to load an older version onto your chart.

cja

prasxz
prasxz  

hi

cja:
Two Stochastic Bar type Indicators - you can load 2 different Periods onto 1 chart as shown in the screenshot below

19/06/2007

Sorry people i had neglected to change the internal code on one of the lines for the Above 80 color and have now corrected it, it meant that you could not change that color for the above 80 levels it remained Royal Blue, just redownload and save over the existing indicator, sorry for any inconvenience.

stoch_bars.ex4

stoch_bars_2.ex4

hi,

is there any manual documentation how to use this indicator ?

thx

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Default settings.

STOCH_Bars.ex4

STOCH_Bars_#2.ex4

same problem.

cja:
You have loaded an Old stoch Bars and one of the new ones onto the same chart and there appears to be some code conflict, i am recoding the bar indicators and giving them a magic number like an EA so that as many copies as you require can be loaded onto one chart. The only fix for you is to only load the new pair and not try to load an older version onto your chart. cja
Files:
stoch2.jpg 21 kb
ccjjaa
ccjjaa  

Updated indicator

As there have been code conflict issues i have coded in a Multi_Number which is a bit like the Magic number EA's have so that you can load many different STOCH Bars indicators onto the same chart, just remember tochange the Multi numberas you load each one, as you can see by the screenshot it is possible to also change the colors with no code issues, i have not tested this on a live market but it appears to work on the stratergy tester

The new indicator is on the 1st post and has a M# after the name which shows that it is Multi numbered.

Files:
To add comments, please log in or register