Triggerlines 4H Trading System - page 2

Devil2000:
Hi efextrader

I've just check my chart, I shouldn't loss that much if I were using Solarwind indicator as a filter. Now I need to make sure that Solarwind doesn't repaint the past.

Thanks

I tried to use it before and I remembered it did repaint.

SolarWind is identical to FisherYur4ik Early.....yes they repaint previous bars.

Different Time Frames?

Has anyone tested this on different time frames? I'm real comfortable @ the 5 and 15. I've been trying different strategies for channel riding or a little scalping, and or catching big breaks with no success. This system looks really good and I'm going to give it a try for a longer time frame hold. I've always liked to be in and out of a trade within a couple hours. So, I have to see if I can adapt to this system. I have it loaded on MT4 and ready for a trend reversal before I jump in.

IF anyone has any short time frame systems, please let me know.

Thanks in advance!

Trigger Lines and Solar Wind

Dear Efextrader,

Firstly i look to this system is very intersting. Please answer this two question:

1. WHAT TIME FRAME IS THE BEST FOR THIS SYSTEM?

2. THIS SYSTEM IS BEST FOR WHAT PAIR CURRENY? E.G. USD/JPY , EUR/USD

I hope you can reply my question to my email at yacob@sribenagroup.com

Thank you very much and appreciate your quick reply.

Yacob,

If you read post #14 you will see the answers to both of your questions plainly stated,

SolarWind 2

Now I need to make sure that Solarwind doesn't repaint the past.

Here is the newest version of Solarwind that seems to work properly. You can test it on 1min charts using the menu refresh - it doesn't change previous bars and looks like a great tool.

Files:

Here Solarwind 2 is running at the bottom along with triggerlines, awesome, and juice. The screen is 5 min GBP US in a ranging mode of 20 pips. You can see the entrys and exits of all trades with solar and can make 20 pips each way. I don't normally recommend 5 min trading but at times it works very well.

Files:
solar2_5min.jpg  140 kb

richx7, your SolarWind2 is one of those Fisher Indicator, and it is repaint the past.

Yes it is Fisher_Yur4ik_2.mq4 which is a new version of solar. Have you tried it??

Reason: