Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 948

dearest MRTOOLS and all other seniors,is there any other indicator (other than this ----- Fractals - adjustable price breakout _mtf+alerts nmc.mq4) that draw small lines or dashes on chart,at previous lows in up trend and previous highs in down trend,i want use it for breakouts.

thanks

mntiwana:
dearest MRTOOLS and all other seniors,is there any other indicator (other than this ----- Fractals - adjustable price breakout _mtf+alerts nmc.mq4) that draw small lines or dashes on chart,at previous lows in up trend and previous highs in down trend,i want use it for breakouts. thanks

mntiwana

You can try some zigzag based support resistance indicator

Check this thread for start : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177227

Hi Mladen,

I would request you to please convert this to histo version please.

Thanks

SKC

mladen:
Adaptive ema variation + filter (multi time frame version with interpolation in multit time frame more) : adaptive_ema_variation__filter_2_mtf.ex4

skc321:
Hi Mladen,

I would request you to please convert this to histo version please.

Thanks

SKC

SKC

Here is a histogram version : adaptive_ema_variation__filter_2_mtf_histo.ex4

mladen:
SKC Here is a histogram version : adaptive_ema_variation__filter_2_mtf_histo.ex4

Thanks, Mladen, You are the best

mntiwana:
Dearest MRTOOLS

can you please ,make it draw lines rather than arrows (red and blue ones-v1 and v2) for to reduce some rush on chart.i want use it as previous low in buy and previous high in sell as break out,also can you limit it 3 to 10 bar line draw function for to short the line,long line is not necessarily needed.so much thanks.

regards

mntiwana

If he limits the lines length, it will not show the values correctly

mladen:
mntiwana

You can try some zigzag based support resistance indicator

Check this thread for start : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177227

Dearest MLADEN,

with respect,thanks for your guidance,i read all this thread and try to search, what i required but failed,actually i needs a indicator for my EA that draw lines at previous low in up trend and previous high in down trend,this specific indicator i want use for trailing stop,TS should move at these low high levels rather than numbers of pips.and trade should be close when price break these low high levels......in the picture,assume my last TS was at 1.1179 and then blue colored candle braked the previous high so trade should be closed when price touch 1.1178 with the help of this indicator

PLEASE help me and guide,so much thanks.

mntiwana

Files:
untitled_2.png  115 kb

mntiwana:
Dearest MLADEN,

with respect,thanks for your guidance,i read all this thread and try to search, what i required but failed,actually i needs a indicator for my EA that draw lines at previous low in up trend and previous high in down trend,this specific indicator i want use for trailing stop,TS should move at these low high levels rather than numbers of pips.and trade should be close when price break these low high levels......in the picture,assume my last TS was at 1.1179 and then blue colored candle braked the previous high so trade should be closed when price touch 1.1178 with the help of this indicator

PLEASE help me and guide,so much thanks.

mntiwana

Why don't you try to use some moving average as a trailing stop?

Oldie but goodie

mntiwana:
...actually i needs a indicator for my EA that draw lines at previous low in up trend and previous high in down trend...

I think you are looking for this support and resistance.

Files:

I think you are looking for this support and resistance.

Dear krelian99

thank you for the help,90 percent it is what i am looking for,only at few points it ignore detect low high but very rare,i can use it,second main issue is,how we can stop print on the other end,in one trend either low or high we needs one side print,for example market is in down trend,i needs only previous high (red dots) how we can stop printing blue dots,and same in opposite way,for to keep clear vision chart,my third issue is,can you alter code for to print line ,rather than square diamonds,as every dot represents belonging candle.

regards

mntiwana

Reason: