Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 798

Hi Kary, have this one with alerts, you have options on how many time frames to line up using the setting "alertsLevel" by defaults it is set to 3.As far as arrows not able to do that.

mrtools:
Hi Kary, have this one with alerts, you have options on how many time frames to line up using the setting "alertsLevel" by defaults it is set to 3.As far as arrows not able to do that.

Hi Mrtools, thanks for aswering me. I put the indicator into my chart and turn alerts on but I dont see any alerts at all. Can you explain me how do they work?, really appreciate it!!

yulitacs:
Hi Mrtools, thanks for aswering me. I put the indicator into my chart and turn alerts on but I dont see any alerts at all. Can you explain me how do they work?, really appreciate it!!

Kary once you have alerts on, set the alertsLevel to how many of the same colors to line up before alerting, pretty much all there is to it.

If its multi time frame multi pairs Google for trendsignal v2.0 awesome free to use indicator

mrtools:
Kary once you have alerts on, set the alertsLevel to how many of the same colors to line up before alerting, pretty much all there is to it.

I got the alerts working Mr tools but I see that the bars change color during the current candle even if they dont cross. Is it any way that you can fix it and make it change the color only at the close of the candle and only when they cross. Thank you Mr lol

kary

yulitacs:
I got the alerts working Mr tools but I see that the bars change color during the current candle even if they dont cross. Is it any way that you can fix it and make it change the color only at the close of the candle and only when they cross. Thank you Mr lol kary

mary

That is a 4 time frame indicator. Meaning that it is showing stochastic to signal line values of the target time frame. Attach a multi time frame stochastic to the chart and you can check that the indicator is working exactly as it should - there is no error nor a false crossover signals in that indicator

hello,

is there a good indicator like PIPWARE MINI CHARTS that draws few last candles in a small window from higher TF? I will be very thankful for help

freakout:
hello, is there a good indicator like PIPWARE MINI CHARTS that draws few last candles in a small window from higher TF? I will be very thankful for help

A bit extended, but more or less, this one https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178416/page16 can do that

mladen:
mary That is a 4 time frame indicator. Meaning that it is showing stochastic to signal line values of the target time frame. Attach a multi time frame stochastic to the chart and you can check that the indicator is working exactly as it should - there is no error nor a false crossover signals in that indicator

Thanks mladen for your help!!!

Could someone make this indicator version +600 and also EA compatible? Is it possible ? I was messing with the code for a bit and could not get it to work? Any help in the right direction would be appreciated. Thanks

tma_cg.mq4

Files:
tma_cg.mq4  10 kb
Reason: