Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 487

rikiolivier:
mrtools,

First I wanted to thank you for making that Indi MTF for me. It was working perfectly fine up until a few days ago. It will work with no problem when the indi is set to current time frame, but when you switch it to another TF in freezes up MT4. I've even tried to make the change in the source code and compile it and get the same issues. What I need is to have at 2 of these indi's loaded on MT4 to reflect the Daily TF and the Weekly TF. Can you please help. Thank you.

I see the problem. I am trying to load the indi multiple times on MT4, that is when it freezes up. It will load, but when I try changing the TF on the second load, that is when it freezes up.

I tried to upload the indi but seems that uploading is not working.

rikiolivier

Hi Rikiolivier, Try this version, tried it a couple of times and it didn't crash Mt4 when using 2 instances of the indicator. One thing I didn't mention on the last version is if you use more than 1 instance of the indicator on the same chart you need to change the prefix of one of the indicators to something different, for example on the picture on the first one have the default TDIV_ on the other one its the same except removed the underscore.

On the uploading problem, some people have been experiencing the same problem might try going to settings/general settings scroll all the way down to "enhanced attachments uploading on" and uncheck it, and check "enhanced attachments uploading off" , it seems to solve that problem.Anyway uploading a picture of that also and hope it helps.

mrtools:
Hi Rikiolivier, Try this version, tried it a couple of times and it didn't crash Mt4 when using 2 instances of the indicator. One thing I didn't mention on the last version is if you use more than 1 instance of the indicator on the same chart you need to change the prefix of one of the indicators to something different, for example on the picture on the first one have the default TDIV_ on the other one its the same except removed the underscore. On the uploading problem, some people have been experiencing the same problem might try going to settings/general settings scroll all the way down to "enhanced attachments uploading on" and uncheck it, and check "enhanced attachments uploading off" , it seems to solve that problem.Anyway uploading a picture of that also and hope it helps.

mrtools,

AWESOME! As always. Thank you so much.

rikiolivier

Hi everybody, Hi coders,

Can someone transform this sto indicator in MTF

Thanks a lot and have a wonderful day

Best wishes

Zilliq

sto_hull_stochastic_kdsl_alertsarrows_v1.04a.mq4

HeikenAshiOscillator MTF Please

Hello,

Could the attached HA Oscillator be make into an MTF witha alerts added please. Much appreciated. Thank you very much in advanced.

rikiolivier

Files:

rikiolivier:
Hello,

Could the attached HA Oscillator be make into an MTF witha alerts added please. Much appreciated. Thank you very much in advanced.

rikiolivier

Hello Rikiolivier, made it mtf with alerts, with the alerts there is an option for zero cross or signal cross or both. Also for the signal line you now have an option of type of ma to use. This indicator still needs Heiken Ashi in your indicators folder for it to work.

Hello Mr tools,

Please could you make this indicator MTF please ?

Thanks a lot and have a nice evening

Best wishes

Zilliq

zilliq:
Hi everybody, Hi coders,

Can someone transform this sto indicator in MTF

Thanks a lot and have a wonderful day

Best wishes

Zilliq

sto_hull_stochastic_kdsl_alertsarrows_v1.04a.mq4

zilliq:
Hello Mr tools,

Please could you make this indicator MTF please ?

Thanks a lot and have a nice evening

Best wishes

Zilliq

zilliq

Here you go

mrtools:
Hello Rikiolivier, made it mtf with alerts, with the alerts there is an option for zero cross or signal cross or both. Also for the signal line you now have an option of type of ma to use. This indicator still needs Heiken Ashi in your indicators folder for it to work.

mrtools,

AWESOME! Great work. Thank you very much.

rikiolivier

In fact Mladen and Mr tools are the same person

Thanks a lot Mladen, probably thousand times, for this new game

I will start to play tomorrow

Good night and sleep well

Zilliq

mladen:
zilliq Here you go

zilliq:
In fact Mladen and Mr tools are the same person

Thanks a lot Mladen, probably thousand times, for this new game

I will start to play tomorrow

Good night and sleep well

Zilliq

Actually Bill and I have one whole ocean between us (and 7 hours time difference)

Have a good night

Reason: