Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 425

Thank you.

REQ: MTF Encapsulation

anyone can share A multi-timeframe MT4 indicator that encapsulates Daily, Weekly, and Monthly intervals ?

Take a look at this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181187

You might find what you need there

trexy123:
anyone can share A multi-timeframe MT4 indicator that encapsulates Daily, Weekly, and Monthly intervals ?

mladen:
Take a look at this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181187 You might find what you need there

i have checked all the posts it does not provide what i am looking for.

any help?

What is you "everyday" or technical analysis definition of a "encapsulates Daily, Weekly, and Monthly intervals" expression? If you are looking for object orientated ways in metatrader 4 than you are looking at a wrong coding environment (mql4 is incapable of that).

trexy123:
i have checked all the posts it does not provide what i am looking for. any help?

this is what i mean. on the 4hr chart, an indicator that box up candles that make up a day and another box for a week

mladen:
What is you "everyday" or technical analysis definition of a "encapsulates Daily, Weekly, and Monthly intervals" expression? If you are looking for object orientated ways in metatrader 4 than you are looking at a wrong coding environment (mql4 is incapable of that).
Files:
sample.png  57 kb

trexy123:
this is what i mean. an indicator that box up 6 4hr candles and another box for 23 candles

maybe this will suffice

Files:

trendchangetrader:
maybe this will suffice

can you tell me how to use m-candle?

mladen:
Or this one can be used (UniqueCandlesIdentifier has to be set to unique value for each new instance so that with this one there is no limit of how many instances can be on chart)

Can tell me how to use Custom candles - any time frame.mq4 ?

trendchangetrader:
maybe this will suffice

Three in One.mq4 removes all my manual horizontal and trendlines . how to solve this?

Reason: