Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 111

Classical Metatrader problem : not enough buffers

Color stochastic allready uses 6 buffers, Metatrader allows maximum 8

Even if you want to keep just the bar display and keep the 4 color coding, only 2 can be managed simultaneosly

Sorry

flyingduck:
Hi, Can anyone able to modify Mladen's Color Stochastic.mq4 into one 4 time frame bar in to one sub window,

like it shows on chart below( MFT CCI indicator).

I don't know why but to get MTF_FXSnipErgoCCI_BarM.mq4 to work you need to load FXSnipersErgodic_CCITrigger.mq4. you don't need it to attach on chart but just place in indicator folder.

what i like about FXSnipers indicator is that 4 time frame shows in one sub-window and automatically shift prevailing time frame as you change chart periods. for example on 15M chart shows 15M,30M,1H,4H, if you change chart period to 1H it changes to 1H,4H,1D,4W so on...

Can anyone venture to modify them please^^

#MTF_StochasticBar.mq4 =(Mladen's Color Stochastic.mq4)

IndicatorShortName("");
abcdefg:
could someone come out with an indicator to disable all indicator titles/labels, cause the test is blocking the bar displayed , seems to be irritating, appreciate kind help.

mladen:
Classical Metatrader problem : not enough buffers

Color stochastic allready uses 6 buffers, Metatrader allows maximum 8

Even if you want to keep just the bar display and keep the 4 color coding, only 2 can be managed simultaneosly

Sorry

Outchhh...well thanks for checking up Mladen. anyway your ability to come up with great indicators that rockkkk!!

Good luck with future development and may the force be with you and couple of millions doller^^

one small question about "IndicatorShortName" bit i'm getting oversold/overbought level with lots of zeros like 80.00000000,20.00000000, do you know which bit of code to change show like 80,20.

Thanks

IndicatorDigits(N) - where N is nuber of digits after decimal point you want to see (usually it is Digits(), it apllies to every number displayed and drawn by the indicator - so be carefull)

Watching you charts it seems that you changed the number of digits in symbols list

To unchange :

open the symbol list -> right click, chose symbols -> chose a pair you want to change -> properties -> change digits to less

That should do it

PS: disregard what I wrote, I really do not know how did you change the number of digits displayed on your charts

if you did not change the indicator itself

flyingduck:
Outchhh...well thanks for checking up Mladen. anyway your ability to come up with great indicators that rockkkk!!

Good luck with future development and may the force be with you and couple of millions doller^^

one small question about "IndicatorShortName" bit i'm getting oversold/overbought level with lots of zeros like 80.00000000,20.00000000, do you know which bit of code to change show like 80,20.

Thanks

latest version for color stochastic?

mladen:
IndicatorDigits(N) - where N is nuber of digits after decimal point you want to see (usually it is Digits(), it apllies to every number displayed and drawn by the indicator - so be carefull)

Watching you charts it seems that you changed the number of digits in symbols list

To unchange :

open the symbol list -> right click, chose symbols -> chose a pair you want to change -> properties -> change digits to less

That should do it

PS: disregard what I wrote, I really do not know how did you change the number of digits displayed on your charts

if you did not change the indicator itself

I download it from this MTF forum, I went back to look for latest version and I think I found one. which shows correct format as (80,20). but just make sure what is the latest version for color stochastic?

What i have now is attached below.

Color Stochastic v1[1].02

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175297

could someone come out with an indicator to disable all indicator titles/labels, cause the text is blocking the bar displayed , seems to be irritating, appreciate kind help.

OnChart_Stochastic_Channel_3TFx3

Mladen's OnChart_Stochastic - 3 in one

alpha24seven:
Try these two. They both function properly and the HMA Russian will change colors for up/down. Watch out for repainting though.

Good luck

Alpha

I'm trying this IGOR MA in my chart. Why does it appear like this ? i set it in the indicator with TF 30, 1 LWMA in 5M chart. Is there anything wrong with this ?

Regards,

IIN

iinzall:
I'm trying this IGOR MA in my chart. Why does it appear like this ? i set it in the indicator with TF 30, 1 LWMA in 5M chart. Is there anything wrong with this ?

Regards,

IIN

Please can you tell me, where I can find the IGOR MA?

fxbs:
IgorAd's MTF_MovingAverage_v1RL.mq4 Levels (swith) + Raff's refreshing upgrade

Thank you!

Reason: