Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 23

elihayun:
Here is the version of Triggerlines with 4 TF as little bars for each TF

It uses "Triggerlines" as the basis of the MTF. If yours has different name (like Triggerlines.v1 or so) you can change the 1st parameter to be your triggerlines indicator name

Eli

That's cool, we can see 4 timeframes at the same time, it is more than my expectation. Thank you Elihayun.

Well, do you have MTF center of gravity with similar appearance?

THought this might come in handy for those ADX Lovers

Files:
mtf_adx.mq4  5 kb

Not sure, I think someone was looking for this sometime ago perhaps.

Files:
mtf_j_tpo.mq4  5 kb

Hi all, pls convert these indicator to mtf version pls. Hopefully it will show 4 timeframes in 1 indicator window (see post #221 by elihayun)

Thank you

Devil2000:
Hi all, pls convert these indicator to mtf version pls. Hopefully it will show 4 timeframes in 1 indicator window (see post #221 by elihayun) Thank you

Devil,

Not every indicator can be converted the way u want. The triggerlines has 2 colors: red and blue, so it is natural to convert it this way.

PCCI and COG cannot be converted that way. What is Blue/Red dot means?

The natural way is to display the values as if you are in that TF.

I did convert the PCCI, and I changed it to be more readable and maintanable.

elihayun:
Devil,

Not every indicator can be converted the way u want. The triggerlines has 2 colors: red and blue, so it is natural to convert it this way.

PCCI and COG cannot be converted that way. What is Blue/Red dot means?

The natural way is to display the values as if you are in that TF.

I did convert the PCCI, and I changed it to be more readable and maintanable.

Thank you Elihayun.

In my understanding, blue means bullish red means bearish, is there anything more than that? What I really need is only it's color, not it's level or anything, that's why I ask it that way. I thought we can coloring it to red and blue (PCCI > 0 is blue, PCCI<0 is red) but I don't know if some indicators can't converted that way (I don't have proper programming knowledge)

Well, your MTF PCCI is looks smooth, thanks a lot for your help

Devil2000:
Thank you Elihayun.

In my understanding, blue means bullish red means bearish, is there anything more than that? What I really need is only it's color, not it's level or anything, that's why I ask it that way. I thought we can coloring it to red and blue (PCCI > 0 is blue, PCCI<0 is red) but I don't know if some indicators can't converted that way (I don't have proper programming knowledge)

Well, your MTF PCCI is looks smooth, thanks a lot for your help

Ok, if this is the way u want it, that ok with me

Files:

Thanks Elihayun, sorry to make you a bit more busy . But, there're "Rperiod" and "LSMA_period" parameters in it, I found they have no effect in this indicator, how can I remove it?

Btw, I need to ask you to do it once more, can you convert MTF center of gravity to similar appearance? I'll appreciate it a lot

Thank you

Devil2000:
Thanks Elihayun, sorry to make you a bit more busy . But, there're "Rperiod" and "LSMA_period" parameters in it, I found they have no effect in this indicator, how can I remove it?

Btw, I need to ask you to do it once more, can you convert MTF center of gravity to similar appearance? I'll appreciate it a lot

Thank you

My mostake. I left them from other indicator.

Just delete the lines from the indicator. compile, and u set

//extern int Rperiod = 15; <-- U can delete or just put //

//extern int LSMA_Period = 5; <-- U can delete or just put //

extern int TF1 = PERIOD_M5;

extern int TF2 = PERIOD_M15;

extern int TF3 = PERIOD_M30;

extern int TF4 = PERIOD_H1;

elihayun:
My mostake. I left them from other indicator.

Just delete the lines from the indicator. compile, and u set

//extern int Rperiod = 15; <-- U can delete or just put //

//extern int LSMA_Period = 5; <-- U can delete or just put //

extern int TF1 = PERIOD_M5;

extern int TF2 = PERIOD_M15;

extern int TF3 = PERIOD_M30;

extern int TF4 = PERIOD_H1;

Okay, thank you

Reason: