All John Ehlers Indicators... - page 13

n9n:
Hello.

Today I saw some videos of Mostafa Belkhayate on YouTube and saw him using an indicator called Center of Gravity. It's not the Ehlers CoG (Osc). I found this Indicator here on this board called as "Polynomial Regression Bands". It looks identical. But all versions which I found are repainting the past. Is this a mathematical thing, which makes it impossible not to repaint? Because I can't imagine that this guy or any other is using an indicator which repaints.

Thanks for reading.

Why don't you post the youtube link...

But...I can't see how Center of Gravity can be anything other than Ehler's CoG....?????

MTF FTransform. Use this in conjunction with MTF Mama I posted earlier..

Do not know about the video ...

If you are talking about this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174980/page4 so Igorad developed PolyFit tools. It is in elite section.

But I do not think that it is something with Center of Gravity as Igorad did not want to create Center of Gravity. It is something different (similar with Jan Arps) and PolyFitBands indicator is not repainting.

Sorry I have no idea as there are many versions of Center of Gravity in the forum. I even see some Polynomial Bands in some public thread ...

Difficult to compare.

By the way, I did search and did not find any COG in elite section so all the COG versions were posted in public.

As I know there are many of the versions.

Try to search the forum with google:

Files:
google.jpg  22 kb

Is this what you're after?

Files:

@Gramski

Yes, but it repaints. Please look at the link which newdigital posted prior. This one is it.

@newdigital

This link you gave me looks exactly like that video, and the guy who asked in that post had the same problem like me. You already found it, thanks.

igorad

Just for FYI:

Center of gravity = Polynomial Regression Line

Bands = Polynomial +/- K * Sigma(or StdDev), (K=1,2,3)

Well, I am not a math pro. Is this indicator of igorad public or private?

Indicator on the video looks like indicator (PolyFitBands_v1.1 and PolyFitMA and so on) created by Igorad for elite section.

It is nothing with Ehlers and CoG and it is more similated to Jan Arps' Traders' Toolbox.

Besides, as I know there are few other Poly Bands posted in public.

So, it may be anything.

It may be this one https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174980/page6 for example.

One more confusion on its way to build up

As Igorad already explained in this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174980/page4, the indicator from your post is a Polynomial Regression Line + ... (originally developed by ang - the original posted here as well. Notice that ang never did call it a "Center of gravity" Center of gravity is a completely different indicator)

btw: be very careful with the use of the indicator you posted - it is going to change itself constantly (ang is too good a mathematician and a coder in order to use the ugly word "repaint" but that is exactly what it is going to do)

BigLover:
Hello to All

Is there any one please can provide me some explanation about how to use this Indicator The center of Gravity.

I will be Thankful
Files:

@newdigital

Does the indicator of Igorad in the elite section recalculate the last drawn values for each new tick/bar or is the past of this indicator static like a normal moving average for example?

If yes, is this intended, because otherwise this kind of drawings are not mathematically possible?

They are looking the same, yes; but they all recalculate/reuse their drawn values.

- Center of Gravity 1.mq4

- ang_PR (Din)-v1+SQStdN.mq4

Reason: