Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 22

MTF indicators

Could anyone please convert these two indicators to multi time frame.

I have tried to do it myself and although the indicators work it will not recognise the different time frames. The indicators suppied are standard and not played with.

Thank you in advance

triggerlines_1.mq4

solar_winds.mq4

Files:

Hi,

Anyone have multi timeframe j_tpo indicator? I don't know how to modify it, could someone help please?

Files:

MTF Solar & MTF Boillinger bands

cja:
Could anyone please convert these two indicators to multi time frame.

I have tried to do it myself and although the indicators work it will not recognise the different time frames. The indicators suppied are standard and not played with.

Thank you in advance

triggerlines_1.mq4

solar_winds.mq4

Hi Kerris or Codes Guru,

Could any one of you help to provide us with a MTF for the Solar Wind Indicator.

I have been using a combination of these two and have seen in various currency pairs the signals being generated are very reliable most of the time.

When ever the prices open & close above the lower MTF BB and the Solar indicator is supporting the direction( e.g. long). Similarly the price bar open and close below the upper MTF BB and is supported by the Solar indicator ( e.g. short ).

You can see attached picture, it is self explanatory.

If we can have a MTF for Solar Wind indicator it be of help to all the forum users to trade manually.

Thanks in advance for your time and effort for the benefit of the forum users.

I have attached the standard Solar Wind Indicator I found in this forum.

Suresh

Files:
solar.jpg  292 kb

MTF Solar & MTF BB

Suresh:
Hi Kerris or Codes Guru,

Could any one of you help to provide us with a MTF for the Solar Wind Indicator.

I have been using a combination of these two and have seen in various currency pairs the signals being generated are very reliable most of the time.

When ever the prices open & close above the lower MTF BB and the Solar indicator is supporting the direction( e.g. long). Similarly the price bar open and close below the upper MTF BB and is supported by the Solar indicator ( e.g. short ).

You can see attached picture, it is self explanatory.

If we can have a MTF for Solar Wind indicator it be of help to all the forum users to trade manually.

Thanks in advance for your time and effort for the benefit of the forum users.

I have attached the standard Solar Wind Indicator I found in this forum.

Suresh

Oops the pic file was not attached.

Files:
solar.jpg  292 kb

Solar winds

hi,

isn't solar winds indicator identical to fisher yurik?

no solar draw past

yes, solarwind and fisher yurik are repaint the past, their MTF version will more useless as it will paint soo many bars back, for example, using 1 H mtf solar on 15 min chart, will repaint 8 bars or more. So it seems useless for me.

btw, convert this triggerlines to mtf version please.. thx

Files:

MTF triggerlines Bars

Here is the version of Triggerlines with 4 TF as little bars for each TF

It uses "Triggerlines" as the basis of the MTF. If yours has different name (like Triggerlines.v1 or so) you can change the 1st parameter to be your triggerlines indicator name

Eli

stoch

How about multiframe Stochastics?

So many indicators converted... couldn't find this one converted... I'm sure it already was...anyone has it?

Thanks!

ATR stops MTF

hi

i tried to make and MTF indicator of the ATR stops but for some reason it only displays the sell channel!

could some one please correct it. i think its a really great indicator thanks!

Files:
Reason: