5EMAs Forex System - Opinions - page 3

Just sent u a PM

Peace Lover:
How much you want for the 5ema system.

Ema system should be bought ? Incredible....

Hey guys you should try cornflower hourly system. It uses 4 emas and does pretty well. The good thing is it is 100% for free. No bullshit, no hidden charges.

Why do u think it should be bought??

nicesurf:
Ema system should be bought ? Incredible....

buangcla:
Hey guys you should try cornflower hourly system. It uses 4 emas and does pretty well. The good thing is it is 100% for free. No bullshit, no hidden charges.

Thanks for the info, can we have a link to the info site. thanks

Peace out

Finding info about it is overeasy. Just go to Forex Factory and search for cornflower. You will be able to see the thread straightaway. Have a nice day.

Peace Lover:
Thanks for the info, can we have a link to the info site. thanksPeace out

I tested the this system. It does not work especially during release of news.

It is an excellent one for predicting the trend.

Using this system for predicting the trend is just a big waste because there are more simpler and easier ways of doing it. What about the system performance when it does not coincide with the news?

k1alid03:
I tested the this system. It does not work especially during release of news. It is an excellent one for predicting the trend.

bossxero:
Using this system for predicting the trend is just a big waste because there are more simpler and easier ways of doing it. What about the system performance when it does not coincide with the news?

If it does not coincide with the news it works fine and may give you up to 25 pips. Let us say if the move is 80 pips you just get some of it. This is because you enter after you make sure that the move up or down has been confirmed. The strategy is only to set 20 pips. At the same time if you keep watching the trend all the time then you can decide to stay and take more profit.

Also I would appreciate that you help me to get the best method for predicting the trend if this method is a big waste of time. I am new in the forex market.

Thanks

RSI is often used to stay with the trend. You can place RSI indicator on the daily chart with default settings, you should also add a level 50 line to the indicator. So if the RSI is above 50 on the daily, it indicates that Bulls are in control, therefore an uptrend. So if you want to stay with the trend, you should take only long positions on shorter Time Frames such as the M5,M15 and M30. Its the other way round for a downtrend.

I also use trendlines and draw channels. These methods are simple but very effective. Another trend indicator can be a 200 EMA, if price above it, means uptrend, the downtrend if below it. So using a mix of these indicators will often give u better results rather than sticking to one.

Hope that helps

Reason: