Better Bollinger Bands... - page 22

BB-Bandwidth-Decimal indicator

bb-bandwidth-decimal.mq4

Can someone let me know what the central line is in the BB - I have tried to reproduce it without success.

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

TEAMTRADER:
Can someone let me know what the central line is in the BB - I have tried to reproduce it without success.

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

there are a lot of BB ,which one you are talking about,any picture with proper indi.

Chart illustration - the indicator is posted on original post. I had presumed the central BB lines were all the same code.

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

Files:
eurusdh1.png  67 kb

TEAMTRADER:
Chart illustration - the indicator is posted on original post. I had presumed the central BB lines were all the same code.

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

Its sma = simple moving average

I have tried all the setting of ma's and none, absolutely none of them, match the central line of the BB. I have spent many hours checking every setting of the ma that I thought was possible. That is why I asked.

TEAMTRADER

TEAMTRADER:
I have tried all the setting of ma's and none, absolutely none of them, match the central line of the BB. I have spent many hours checking every setting of the ma that I thought was possible. That is why I asked. TEAMTRADER

dear here is picture with your up loaded BB with every thing default,but your illustration confusing me with 5 lines,may be it is some other indicator OR there are 2 instances,let me know exact,

regards

Files:
2_1.png  163 kb

TEAMTRADER:

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

TEAMTRADER

The central BB line (for the original BB) is always the same (as per Bollinger definition that is a simple moving average)

In the better Bollinger bands it is replaced with one ema variation. The closest you can use is DEMA

mladen:

TEAMTRADER

The central BB line (for the original BB) is always the same (as per Bollinger definition that is a simple moving average)

In the better Bollinger bands it is replaced with one ema variation. The closest you can use is DEMA

DEMA - got it! Thanks.

TEAMTRADER

mntiwana:

dear here is picture with your up loaded BB with every thing default,but your illustration confusing me with 5 lines,may be it is some other indicator OR there are 2 instances,let me know exact,

regards

They were both BB on different settings but the same central (DEMA) line.

TEAMTRADER

Reason: