Better Bollinger Bands... - page 28

I am ever reading about bbma and also I ever seen certain trader using so many BB with various seting and look on the chart like line wave that figured by line BB, this very complicaated in view because covered the chart and can't look candlestick properly, but there are trader that using triple BB and will waiting on time when all line B B on one touch

tampa_:

RSI vs BB

Nice share Tampa sir, thank you.

Sometimes there's a problem, it needs a refresh, when I turn off the chart and turn it back, the indicator appear thereafter. Could anyone fix it?

Thanks in advance. 

pati9191:

Nice share Tampa sir, thank you.

Sometimes there's a problem, it needs a refresh, when I turn off the chart and turn it back, the indicator appear thereafter. Could anyone fix it?

Thanks in advance. 

pati9191

Try it out now

Files:
rsi_vs_bb.mq4  6 kb

mladen:

pati9191

Try it out now

Thank you Mladen sir, what a quick response...

datamonkey:

Hi all,

Sorry to hi-jack this thread but I have a query relating to Bollingers as I'm looking for one with audio alerts and thought someone here might be able to help me?

I am looking for a Bollinger indi where I get an audio alert if priceclosespast the outer BB's.All I can find on the Internet so far are indi's when pricetouchesthe outer BB's which is no good to me.

If anyone has this I'd really appreciate the share!

Thanks in advance!

EDIT - Found what I was looking for over here -https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648 (thanks mladen!)

I look through that post over 900 page and can't find this. Anyone please got BB mq4 when candle close outside upper/lower not just touch band? Thanks.

Crane:
I look through that post over 900 page and can't find this. Anyone please got BB mq4 when candle close outside upper/lower not just touch band? Thanks.
You are too fast :) .... 900 pages

mntiwana:
You are too fast :) .... 900 pages
Yesterday. My eyes still hurt. :) Maybe I missed it.

Crane:

If this help you ?

Files:

Crane:

Or this one ?

Not exactly what I look for but thank you. I think I go through all 900 pages again. Ouch! :)
Reason: