Better Bollinger Bands... - page 32

BOforex:
re the better bollinger indi above, situation resolved.
thank you so much <3

but there is candles with out arrow already closed out side 
Files:
2f1f1f.png  14 kb

I am ever using bolinger band on H1 timeframe, only using standart B B on mt4

but I have seen not always if price already on upper band then will move reverse, sometime breakout occured

allright:
but there is candles with out arrow already closed out side 

Your indi is coded to break the BB, so it only shows candles that open inside and close outside. In the pic you see no arrow where the candle also opens outside. See attached that shows arrows for all candles that close outside the BB. Hope that that'll work for you.

Files:

BOforex:

Your indi is coded to break the BB, so it only shows candles that open inside and close outside. In the pic you see no arrow where the candle also opens outside. See attached that shows arrows for all candles that close outside the BB. Hope that that'll work for you.

thank you so so so much <3 thats it :D

Cyclesurfer:

Teamtrader, made these, the upper and lower change colors and alerts when slope changes.

Hey Cyclesurfer,

I am trying to use this indicator (better_bollinger_bands-2.02) but I don't see the actual indicator on the screen. I can hear alerts and see the pop-ups but cannot see the colored bands.

Does it need to be updated or do I have to change the settings?

drhouse7:

kauffman bands

what you think about this one ?

I was trying to turn this setup into a MTF, Im having trouble, any suggestions? 

Files:
KamaBands.mq4  4 kb

Cyclesurfer:

After checking the formula for %b closer (one example would be here: %B Indicator [ChartSchool]) this should be a correct Better Bollinger band percent indicator.

ps) Teamtrader not 100% sure, but don't think %b can be made an on chart version.

hello Mr.tool

i hope you could help me  to make these indicaotr work on my mt4 , these indicaotr didnt appear in my mt4

i send pic , and the indicators

many thanks in advance.....

Mladen Rakic:

That is very close to dema but it is not

To clarify it - this is what we could call a kind of McNicholl ma (the central line of that "better bollinger bands" ) : mcnicholl_ma.mq4

this indicator didnt appear on my chart?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cyclesurfer:

Teamtrader, made this one that changes colors while the better bollinger bands are expanding(green) and contracting(red) but not sure how to do the alerts yet.

bbb_width_normalized_smoothed_nrp.ex4

this indicator give me warning ( you are try to use renamed indicator ) , what thant mean ?!!!!!
Reason: