Better Bollinger Bands... - page 23

TEAMTRADER:

DEMA - got it! Thanks.

TEAMTRADER

That is very close to dema but it is not

To clarify it - this is what we could call a kind of McNicholl ma (the central line of that "better bollinger bands" ) : mcnicholl_ma.mq4

Files:

mladen:

That is very close to dema but it is not

To clarify it - this is what we could call a kind of McNicholl ma (the central line of that "better bollinger bands" ) : mcnicholl_ma.mq4

Dearest MLADEN,

thanks for this new McNicholl ma,yes it is so close and alike to dema,in picture magenta is McNicholl and blue is dema,they produce a new crossing pair when dema shifted 1 digit,looking pretty , ,for experiment purpose can you add shift to McNichol,i want see and compare which shift better produce cross...and if you are more happy and kind on holy days as you are always in casual days plz add slope color too.thanks ,

regards

mntiwana

Files:
original.png  35 kb
cross.png  36 kb

MLaden,

Thanks, I will post mntiwana 'all ma' indicator here in case someone wishes to enhance it with McNicholl (not for me as Dema is very close and sufficient for my purposes).

TEAMTRADER

Files:

TEAMTRADER:
MLaden,

Thanks, I will post mntiwana 'all ma' indicator here in case someone wishes to enhance it with McNicholl (not for me as Dema is very close and sufficient for my purposes).

TEAMTRADER

Dear,

not mine,igorad,lol

Dearest MLADEN,

thanks for this new McNicholl ma,yes it is so close and alike to dema,in picture magenta is McNicholl and blue is dema,they produce a new crossing pair when dema shifted 1 digit,looking pretty , ,for experiment purpose can you add shift to McNichol,i want see and compare which shift better produce cross...and if you are more happy and kind on holy days as you are always in casual days plz add slope color too.thanks ,

regards

mntiwana

many many thanks MLADEN, i got every thing in Averages ver 7_3.

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN,

regards

mntiwana

many many thanks MLADEN, i got every thing in Averages ver 7_3.

regards

mntiwana

Here is a version with shit added (simply to have it as independent code too) : McNicholl ma 1_1.mq4

Files:

mntiwana:

mntiwana

Here is a version with shit added (simply to have it as independent code too) : McNicholl ma 1_1.mq4

Dearest MLADEN,

have a bundle of thanks on the pleasure full days of holy day,and slope colors as being independent code too,plz.

regards

Is there a Better Bollinger Band colour indicator that alerts only when the BB is expanding?

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

TEAMTRADER:
Is there a Better Bollinger Band colour indicator that alerts only when the BB is expanding?

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

did you noticed how bb expands,gradually,so how you know at which point alert should be print,noway,you must give it some calculation of some thing.

I would hope that the size of the expansion was variable to counteract this.

TEAMTRADER

Reason: