Schaff trend cycle - page 5

Schaff

Look at the last chart in this attachment. Does anyone have the indicator in the main window available for MT4?

Forex Trading : FX Strategy : Doug Schaff

Some interesting readings on schaff :

http://www.fxstreet.com/education/technical/advanced-indicator-manual/tc-trigger/

Think i could kill a cat or two for the non repainting schaff colored version

big joe:
some interesting readings on schaff : Think i could kill a cat or two for the non repainting schaff colored version

[attach]78279[/attach]

[attach]78280[/attach]

[attach]78278[/attach]

Files:
ep.gif  14 kb
994.gif  3 kb

hellkas:
[attach]78279[/attach]

[attach]78280[/attach]

[attach]78278[/attach]

Loooooooooooooooooollllll

:D

what about adding a sound alert????

mladen?

http://www.fxstreet.com/education/technical/advanced-indicator-manual/tc-trigger/

Anyone know where to get the dotted indicator he's using on the 3rd chart?

thx,

todd

mladen:
And just what did the poor cats do to deserve it?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Believe it or not, there are more than one way to make color changes "non repainting" : make a histogram version, make dotted (arrows) version, make a version like the one I am posting here or make a version like the one I am not posting here (and not going to). I guess it all depends on coders imagination how is he/she going to "do the job"

Since the version I am posting here is in a sense more than you were bargain for (it is not just two colors, for example) the rest is up to you. Just a recommendation : you will find out that since it does not use in the top instance any buffer, that it is meant for discretional (or visual) trading exclusively

regards

mladen

WOW thank you very much Mladen.

Thanks for your generosity.

Hopefully my cats are (still) safe !

Just leave the poor cats alone Otherwise, not even million color changes will help in trading

Big Joe:
WOW thank you very much Mladen.

Thanks for your generosity.

Hopefully my cats are (still) safe !

Hi mladen,

Once again, thanks for the schaff indicator...nice:-))

All the best

Xard777

Whooppsssss

There is some disrupture on GY

Files:
whoops.gif  33 kb
Reason: